Vape not injecting into Lunar Client 1.89

STRWRS

Social Credit
For the 3-4 days, both vapev4 and lite have not been able to inject into lunar client. I'm aware this is most likely due to a client update luanrclient has however this is typically fixed within 24h by vape. Im just wondering if this is something that is permanent or when it will be fixed since lunar is honestly the only client people really care to play - no matter if its supported by the client or not. Dont mean to come across as an asshole just simply wanting to know if a fix for this is being worked on. Thanks

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
most lc issues I had to deal with just required redownloading vape, its also recommended to not be in fullscreen while injecting
and if this doesn't work,make sure you're using the stable branch and try to mess around with settings if it still fails
also dont forget to allocate a good amount of ram to lunar client (reccomended is 3gb if you have 8gb ram)

STRWRS

Social Credit
hi, thanks for the replies unfortunately nothing has worked. Vape lite is working but v4 is the only application i really have interest in. like I said I've had issues with this in the past and it would usually fix itself in a day or two but this has been going on for a few days now. any help would be appreciated thank you

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
They don’t try to make it work if that’s what you’re asking, try injecting while lunar client is in windowed mode (scale it smaller than the default.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
hi, thanks for the replies unfortunately nothing has worked. Vape lite is working but v4 is the only application i really have interest in. like I said I've had issues with this in the past and it would usually fix itself in a day or two but this has been going on for a few days now. any help would be appreciated thank you
Reinstall lunar
Clear .minecraft folder
Launch lunar with optifine not lunar x forge

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
try going into forge first.
make a new profile,go to vape settings,general settings,reset current profile
save it,if u dont have autosave on,if you do then wait for a minute and try again.
also be sure that you're using 1.8.9 lunar

krishrehan

Social Credit
Try this
Turn off forge on ur lunar launcher and instead try optifine