vape lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

Niros

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
whenever i inject vape lite it makes my mouse become laggy and feels like its switching dpis just generally hard to aim with. Any ideas on how i can fix this?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
whenever i inject vape lite it makes my mouse become laggy and feels like its switching dpis just generally hard to aim with. Any ideas on how i can fix this?
can you try to minimize everything and only keep minecraft in your screen. i doubt you have everything working in background

VapeV4 VapeLite

Niros

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
ok whenever i have everything minimized it doesnt seem to do it, but im not sure if it was just a coincidence

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
ok whenever i have everything minimized it doesnt seem to do it, but im not sure if it was just a coincidence
this is basically a windows bug. you can try to have youtube video opened in fullscreen, it will cause the same laggy feeling. make sure to minimize everything then ur fine.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Open your mouse software, and set the polling rate to 125Hz.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Open your mouse software, and set the polling rate to 125Hz.
he already said he fixed the problem by minimizing stuff working in the background also who tf uses less than 1000hz in 2023? do you have pentium 4 in your pc or something

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
he already said he fixed the problem by minimizing stuff working in the background also who tf uses less than 1000hz in 2023? do you have pentium 4 in your pc or something
Possibly because it's a problem with minecraft itself?
This video shows an issue that many people have.

Dalo

Social Credit
(if you have a wireless mouse lower the rr) it can cause more connection problems -Dalo