Vape lite

TommyYorp

Social Credit
Someone got 2 vape lite gimme one that he don't need it or gift me one cuz i have vape v4 and my potato pc can't march badlion well (LOW FPS) sooo i just have lunar client it march with my pc (better fps)
btw don't tell me buy vape lite cuz vape v4 i got it as gift :D
please ;-;

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Someone got 2 vape lite gimme one that he don't need it or gift me one cuz i have vape v4 and my potato pc can't march badlion well (LOW FPS) sooo i just have lunar client it march with my pc (better fps)
please ;-;
No habals ingles hombre?

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Honestly, I couldn't understand what do you want to say, but I also vape, so I decided to share my store, maybe you will find it helpful. I am not proud because of the fact I vape, but it is also not something I am ashamed of. All my friends vape or smoke, and when I stumbled on this site https://vapemall.pk/collections/relx, I couldn't stop myself from buying a RELX Vaping. Maybe I shouldn't start vaping, but I am sure that as soon as I decide to quit vaping, it wouldn't be a problem to stop vape. I hope you will find this story interesting. Stay safe and have a great day!
This is a cheating forum retard

nahalton

Social Credit
please ;-;
Why a cheating site? I thought you were talking here about vaping, haha. I am addicted to smoking weed, cigarettes, vaping, and I wanted to share my beliefs. Smoke as you are young, as much as you can, because caducity is harsh. I work hard, and I find smoking as a process of meditation. I have many kinds of vape from https://hoopladoopla.com/collections/vape because they offer promo codes and deals on the most exclusive vape brands. Try it, and you will thank me! As for what you are talking about on that forum, explain me as well. I am curious!

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Why a cheating site? I thought you were talking here about vaping, haha. I am addicted to smoking weed, cigarettes, vaping, and I wanted to share my beliefs. Smoke as you are young, as much as you can, because caducity is harsh. I work hard, and I find smoking as a process of meditation.
Stop necroposting nobody gives a fuck

.Shucks

Social Credit
Honestly, I couldn't understand what do you want to say, but I also vape, so I decided to share my store, maybe you will find it helpful. I am not proud because of the fact I vape, but it is also not something I am ashamed of. All my friends vape or smoke, and when I stumbled on this site https://vapemall.pk/collections/relx, I couldn't stop myself from buying a RELX Vaping. Maybe I shouldn't start vaping, but I am sure that as soon as I decide to quit vaping, it wouldn't be a problem to stop vape. I hope you will find this story interesting. Stay safe and have a great day!
You should've fallen into the urges and kept going with your flavored air addiction