Vape Lite vs Vape V3 in SS

NotReach

Social Credit
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN A COPY OF VAPE BECAUSE I PLAY ON AN iMAC

People have been saying that Vape Lite is less detectable in SS than Vape, but why? What's different? Why is the "Lite" version less detectable than the regular one?​

chainfail

Social Credit
Simple sense, Vape lite was made due to the request of a client to be "undetectable" in a ss and Manthe was able to fulfill those requests. Vape V3 was firstly a client that was supposed to be undetectable however, a lot of people found methods to find it so they made it into a more semi-blatant client and made Vape Lite the undetectable client.

Vape Lite was made just for the sole purpose to have a client that is undetectable, therefore they made it harder to find in a ss than Vape V3 like removing strings etc.

NotReach

Social Credit
Simple sense, Vape lite was made due to the request of a client to be "undetectable" in a ss and Manthe was able to fulfill those requests. Vape V3 was firstly a client that was supposed to be undetectable however, a lot of people found methods to find it so they made it into a more semi-blatant client and made Vape Lite the undetectable client.

Vape Lite was made just for the sole purpose to have a client that is undetectable, therefore they made it harder to find in a ss than Vape V3 like removing strings etc.
So If I were to buy one, I should buy Vape Lite?

KhwPp

Social Credit
So If I were to buy one, I should buy Vape Lite?
It really depends on what you need. If you play on hypixel or any other server that does NOT ScreenShare V3 is the way to go. Lite is not an option here because it lacks of extra modules.

If you play on HCF/Practice servers you can use both V3 and Lite, but just to guarantee a bypass you may use Lite.
Now, I'm not saying V3 is bad for SSs but if you still dont understans the things are like this:

V3 is 99.9% undetectable (only a selected few out there can get you with strings)

Lite is 100% undetectable and it wont ever be found.

Why doesn't everyone use Lite then? Because at the end it's more expensive than V3.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Use V3 if you are going to play on servers that rely on their AC to find hackers. Use Lite if you are going to play on a server that relies on SS's to find hackers. You should be good with V3 no matter what though because it's already pretty hard to find in an SS and barely any servers SS anymore.

blatnt

Social Credit
Use V3 if you are going to play on servers that rely on their AC to find hackers. Use Lite if you are going to play on a server that relies on SS's to find hackers. You should be good with V3 no matter what though because it's already pretty hard to find in an SS and barely any servers SS anymore.
V3 is better or V2 ?

blatnt

Social Credit
In hypixel which one is less laggy and better ?

KhwPp

Social Credit
In hypixel which one is less laggy and better ?
V2 is detectable nowdays in every possible server, but if you're gonna play Hypixel, use V2 because it has more modules and you won't ever lag, unlike V3.

blatnt

Social Credit
V2 is detectable nowdays in every possible server, but if you're gonna play Hypixel, use V2 because it has more modules and you won't ever lag, unlike V3.
I get headsnaps for no reason with v2 but i play with 50fps

Satisfying

Social Credit
V3 is 99.9% undetectable (only a selected few out there can get you with strings)

Lite is 100% undetectable and it wont ever be found.

"100% undetectable" lol that's a fucking joke. There will never be a fully undetectable hack because it is impossible to properly pentest every single possible method of detection. Plus, the people screensharing you are *Minecraft* server devs (mostly java experience) and server staff (who follow ss guides/run shitty ss programs, no programming experience)... There are very few people in this community that have been responsible for discovering ways to detect Vape V3 & Vape Lite by SS. You rarely see players being banned for Vape Lite though because
1. the more the method is used = higher chance of Vape devs finding out and patching it (a similar example would be how private crypter stubs are used to encrypt hacking tools as little as possible in order to achieve antivirus undetection for as long as possible, making spreading easier). It's usually reserved for screensharing popular, sketchy players so that the server can assure Vape Lite was being used - important because false banning someone with a lot of fans can damage the server's reputation; also important because screensharing a well known player using Vape Lite and not being able to find anything will persuade many more ppl to believe he is legit.
2. private detection methods can be sold to the highest bidder (only ONE specific server/network, or the Vape devs). I'd assume most new detection methods are given to Vape to be patched, however I have heard of a very popular server admin being able to detect Vape Lite strings.
3. Vape Lite's mod list (when used with appropriate settings) makes it hard for server staff to even begin to suspect someone of cheating bc it's designed to not set off top-tier server anticheat alerts. Alerts are usually the reason used to justify screen sharing a player but sometimes lots of reports are the reason.
4. I'd bet that a fair % of the shady, closet-cheating youtubers are ignored to a certain extent because their videos are great advertisement for the server.

/endrant
Anyways, back on topic. @OP Buy Vape Lite and use settings (posted on here by other Vape lite users) specific to your server/gametype to avoid setting off anticheat notifications. If you can avoid triggering the server's anticheat, then you will never have to worry about screensharing and your Vape Lite being found (which is super rare, just make sure you follow the Vape Lite screensharing guides).

KhwPp

Social Credit
"100% undetectable" lol that's a fucking joke. There will never be a fully undetectable hack because it is impossible to properly pentest every single possible method of detection. Plus, the people screensharing you are *Minecraft* server devs (mostly java experience) and server staff (who follow ss guides/run shitty ss programs, no programming experience)... There are very few people in this community that have been responsible for discovering ways to detect Vape V3 & Vape Lite by SS. You rarely see players being banned for Vape Lite though because
1. the more the method is used = higher chance of Vape devs finding out and patching it (a similar example would be how private crypter stubs are used to encrypt hacking tools as little as possible in order to achieve antivirus undetection for as long as possible, making spreading easier). It's usually reserved for screensharing popular, sketchy players so that the server can assure Vape Lite was being used - important because false banning someone with a lot of fans can damage the server's reputation; also important because screensharing a well known player using Vape Lite and not being able to find anything will persuade many more ppl to believe he is legit.
2. private detection methods can be sold to the highest bidder (only ONE specific server/network, or the Vape devs). I'd assume most new detection methods are given to Vape to be patched, however I have heard of a very popular server admin being able to detect Vape Lite strings.
3. Vape Lite's mod list (when used with appropriate settings) makes it hard for server staff to even begin to suspect someone of cheating bc it's designed to not set off top-tier server anticheat alerts. Alerts are usually the reason used to justify screen sharing a player but sometimes lots of reports are the reason.
4. I'd bet that a fair % of the shady, closet-cheating youtubers are ignored to a certain extent because their videos are great advertisement for the server.

/endrant
Anyways, back on topic. @OP Buy Vape Lite and use settings (posted on here by other Vape lite users) specific to your server/gametype to avoid setting off anticheat notifications. If you can avoid triggering the server's anticheat, then you will never have to worry about screensharing and your Vape Lite being found (which is super rare, just make sure you follow the Vape Lite screensharing guides).
I'd just summarize your whole post by saying anything public will never be undetectable. I do have knowledge that a selected few can find Lite, one of those being my man Thieving..
Anything that goes under 'V3 99.9% undetectable' and 'Lite 100% undetectable' is just for the general understanding of this community.
The rest and just exactly what you posted here is easy to get for us and maybe some others, this is beyond the whole community's understanding and not worth my/anyone's time to explain.
So I just keep it this way.