Vape Lite > Vape v3 ????

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Vape V3 has more modules, so it's recommended for servers who don't screenshare/have bad anti-cheat. It's also used as a blatant client sometimes. It is highly detectable from SS tools, so if you play on servers that screenshare, I would recommend Vape Lite.

Vape Lite is more for closet cheating, with only the essential cheating modules, like Reach, Autoclicker, etc. This is recommended for people who play on servers that screenshare/have a good anti-cheat. However, this is a monthly subscription, unlike Vape V3, which is a lifetime subscription.

Both clients are good for cheating; one's more focused on closet cheating, one's not

Nwr442146

Social Credit
lite : denoting a low-fat or low-sugar version of a manufactured food or drink product. now replace fat with modules and sugar with detection rate

Daruh

Social Credit
Vape Lite: only for people that closet cheat in servers with SS
Vape v3: closet and blatant cheating in servers without SS

Mathosu

Social Credit
LITE means worst, yet its better than Vape V3? MY BRAIN
I own both. For Hypixel or any non SS'ing server go for V3. You can closet cheat, go a bit blatant or full blatant. Lite has a few cool features which V3 doesn't, but that is also the case the other way around. Only go for Lite if you are gonna be playing on SS'ing servers, you can even closet cheat and record with V3 if you wanted to.