Vape lite (Trajectories)

Krispy

Social Credit
Trajectories isn't necessary and probably won't going to be added to lite. Maybe in the future but this module is not a priority.
You have no association with the vape lite team. You’re just a active member on forums. You can’t say whats not a priority & whats not. More people voted for it to be added. Like I said before its not a blatant module or detected by AC. Which is perfect for vape lite so stop trashing my thread

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You have no association with the vape lite team. You’re just a active member on forums. You can’t say whats not a priority & whats not. More people voted for it to be added. Like I said before its not a blatant module or detected by AC. Which is perfect for vape lite so stop trashing my thread
There's no "vape lite team", manthe is alone to make vape lite, and there are others devs with him to make vape v4.
And I speak with the staff so I think I'm able to determined if a module will be added or not.

Krispy

Social Credit
There's no "vape lite team", manthe is alone to make vape lite, and there are others devs with him to make vape v4.
And I speak with the staff so I think I'm able to determined if a module will be added or not.
I highly doubt they keep you updated if anything was added/removed before the public knows about it. You’re not the only forum user who speaks to the staff. So don’t feel special & stop trashing my thread. My suggestion makes sense & until manthe says otherwise I dont wanna hear you.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I highly doubt they keep you updated if anything was added/removed before the public knows about it. You’re not the only forum user who speaks to the staff. So don’t feel special & stop trashing my thread. My suggestion makes sense & until manthe says otherwise I dont wanna hear you.
WHO IS U NIGGA STFU LMFAOOOOOO

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Manthe doesnt give a fuck about adding trajectories to vape lite and neither will it ever happen. There were like 3 people that said that they would like it but also everyone on vape lite wants everything that vape v4 comes with so this shouldnt be surprising. vape lite is basically only meant for combat modules and any other NECESSARY modules.

Krispy

Social Credit
Manthe doesnt give a fuck about adding trajectories to vape lite and neither will it ever happen. There were like 3 people that said that they would like it but also everyone on vape lite wants everything that vape v4 comes with so this shouldnt be surprising. vape lite is basically only meant for combat modules and any other NECESSARY modules.
I honestly don’t care what you think or what your butt buddy thinks. Your not manthe & until manthe says something I can give a fuck about what you say. Trajectories is a pvp module, it assists you with aiming. Who am i? Who is you? Honestly no one cares about A forum user. If you really care then you have no life. Nigga rofl type’d a million words, for what? For bragging rights? Get the fuck out my thread pussy I tried to be cordial with you lame fucks

ErnMore

Social Credit
I honestly don’t care what you think or what your butt buddy thinks. Your not manthe & until manthe says something I can give a fuck about what you say. Trajectories is a pvp module, it assists you with aiming. Who am i? Who is you? Honestly no one cares about A forum user. If you really care then you have no life. Nigga rofl type’d a million words, for what? For bragging rights? Get the fuck out my thread pussy I tried to be cordial with you lame fucks
My man's got a point, let manthe decide.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
hoes mad :)

hitboxes

Social Credit
Shut up and go back to drip lite weird ass nigga :)

hitboxes

Social Credit
rofl has the most connections to manthe

hitboxes

Social Credit
Given how new you are to forums. You probably came from drip lame ass nigga.
"Given how new you are on the forums"

Are you high?

This is an *alt* account, hence the no pfp. Also I am far more active then you are, and why have you just said that I use drip even though I was the one who said it first? Please go back to hypixel skyblock :)

Krispy

Social Credit
"Given how new you are on the forums"

Are you high?

This is an *alt* account, hence the no pfp. Also I am far more active then you are, and why have you just said that I use drip even though I was the one who said it first? Please go back to hypixel skyblock :)
An alt for vape forums? You sound very retarded. Your insults are more dumber then your thoughts process. Hence that 1 brain cell of yours is trying to keep up.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
wtap isnt either
i dunno why u posted this after a month but yea w tap is dumb for vape lite, if you bought vape lite its for bypassing on practice servers which means you most likely already know how to w tap. imo hitboxes should replace w tap but also im not sure if thats even possible