Vape lite (Trajectories)

Krispy

Social Credit
I dont see a problem. Its not a blatant module nor detected by anti cheat. It would be good to have.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
It could be used as a trainer or something some people need it i got VapeV4 a few days ago and use trajectories alot
it should only be on v4. If you are paying $60 for vape lite perma or whatever it is on sale you should know that it is a client based around doing better at combat and the main minecraft gamemodes that people cheat in such as bedwars and potpvp while looking completely legit. What would adding trajectories add for any of those gamemodes?

Krispy

Social Credit
more module = more strings left for ss
That doesn’t matter. Who says their isn’t going to more modules in the future for vape lite? Their is going to be more. When that time comes trajectories will be a good one to have.

ErnMore

Social Credit
Nice suggestion, but instead of arguing, please state the things that would benefit vape lite and it's userbase with that addition, you need to research and then maybe make a suggestion, but I respect that you actually went ahead to make this post, which most people won't do.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Yea it would be nice and useful. All these kikes crying that its not essential are funny af
hate to burst your bubble butt (see what i did there) manthe isnt gonna add it, its a relatively unused module on vape v4 and it would require more rendering from a client that is meant to bypass screenshares. As with any ghost client like vape lite, less strings=faster cleanup=easier bypass meaning trajectories will most likely never be added to vape lite. nobody is crying here buddy its just that we know the goal of vape lite and we know that it is meant only for the essentials.

Krispy

Social Credit
hate to burst your bubble butt (see what i did there) manthe isnt gonna add it, its a relatively unused module on vape v4 and it would require more rendering from a client that is meant to bypass screenshares. As with any ghost client like vape lite, less strings=faster cleanup=easier bypass meaning trajectories will most likely never be added to vape lite. nobody is crying here buddy its just that we know the goal of vape lite and we know that it is meant only for the essentials.
You don’t what you’re talking about as I previously stated. Trajectories is used quite alot, you can’t speak for everyone & you surely can’t speak for manthe. If he wants to add it thats his choice, you have no right to voice to whatever he decides. Mostly everyone in this thread agree’d for it to be added. Just because you don’t use it, you can’t assume majority of vape users doesn’t either. People have spoken up and proved you wrong. So speak for yourself..

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You don’t what you’re talking about as I previously stated. Trajectories is used quite alot, you can’t speak for everyone & you surely can’t speak for manthe. If he wants to add it thats his choice, you have no right to voice to whatever he decides. Mostly everyone in this thread agree’d for it to be added. Just because you don’t use it, you can’t assume majority of vape users doesn’t either. People have spoken up and proved you wrong. So speak for yourself..
Trajectories isn't necessary and probably won't going to be added to lite. Maybe in the future but this module is not a priority.