Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Please note that this config is safe to use on all minecraft servers. I've specifically made this config for minemen club, so you shouldn't worry about getting banned on it

AutoClicker settings

Left Click: Enabled
CPS: 8-14
Use Item whitelist: Optional
Right Click: Optional
Inventory fill: Enabled
Break Blocks: Optional

AimAssist settings

Click Aim: Enabled
Use Item whitelist: Optional
Teams: Enabled
Invisibles: Disabled
Through walls: Disabled
Vertical: Disabled
Horizontal Speed: 30
Range: 5.00
Max Angle: Set this value to the FOV you use

Reach settings

Only while sprinting: Enabled
Combo mode: Disabled
Misplace: Disabled
Reach: 3.00-3.10

Velocity settings

Only while targeting: Enabled
Horizontal: 99
Vertical: 100
Chance: 75
Kite mode: Disabled

FAQ

Will these settings get me banned?

These settings will not get you anti-cheat banned on any server. Yes, I'm being 100% serious.

Will I get screenshared if I use these settings?

Personally, I've never gotten screenshared while using this config. Maybe you could get screenshared on mmc, but I hardly doubt it.

Last edited:

Cronos45

Social Credit
Almost positive mmc can detect 3.1 reach. I would use 3.0 to 3.08 or 3.09. If you are wanting to look very legit use combo mode and only with sprinting if not as much but still pretty legit I would use only with sprinting and nothing else. Lately I have been testing out a lot of settings for mmc and will post a good config probably today

Cronos45

Social Credit
And also if you were to use misplace on that you would have no advantage since you would have 3.0 reach which is normal. For misplace you use the minimum slider to set your reach and put the max to 6

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Misplace has the exact same effect as reach except it misplaces the opponent closer to you. You clearly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about, setting the max reach to 6 blocks will get you banned on any minecraft server that has an anticheat

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Also you're right, mmc does detect 3.1 blocks of reach. But if you turn on either only while sprinting or combo mode you won't set off the anticheat

Cronos45

Social Credit
Look at any of the other posts that active or well known members have posted about misplace as well as spookays video on it. He literally explains how it works and that you have to usethe minimum slider to choose your reach. So clearly you dont know what you're talking about

Cronos45

Social Credit
And also I'm pretty sure because of what spookay said as well putting your reach to 3.1 and using only sprinting doesnt effect anything other than the anti cheat checking if it reaches while you are sprinting. Basically if you are using 3.1 reach it will still log if you hit somebody from that range or higher but the anti cheat checks something to do with your reach. I dont know exactly he words it better in the video I linked above with the misplace as well

Cronos45

Social Credit
And for combo mode it wouldn't log you as log as you dont register the 3.1 reach on a player I'm pretty sure, which is why I used 3.09 or 3.08 with combo mode since it starts off at 3.0 and goes up to your maximum value as you combo somebody. Just keep in mind whenever you get hit it resets back down to the 3.0 value so