Vape Lite Mouse Delay problem

Highsen

Social Credit
I know that lunar client is not supported, but I have been able to inject vape lite in lunar 1.8.9/1.7.10 for a long time, but since the new lunar client update from May 23rd, 2021 I have problems after injecting vape in lunar mouse sense. when i remove vape from lunar again, the mouse works again. I wanted to ask if there is anything that can be done about it. Pls ask for help

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
I know that lunar client is not supported, but I have been able to inject vape lite in lunar 1.8.9/1.7.10 for a long time, but since the new lunar client update from May 23rd, 2021 I have problems after injecting vape in lunar mouse sense. when i remove vape from lunar again, the mouse works again. I wanted to ask if there is anything that can be done about it. Pls ask for help
yeah there is really only one thing that can be done about this certain problem and that requires you to stop living faggot

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You must go into your mouse software then set the "Polling Rate" to 125Hz, because 1000Hz is too many for Minecraft.