vape lite hitbox

NotABot

Social Credit
hitboxes are extremely detectable and vape lite isn't a blatant client, they will never add hitboxes. Use vape v3 for blatantly hacking.
i dont wanna hack blatantly, just for bedwars 0.1-0.2 hitbox will be fine, i cant inject vape 3 into into badlion so i need to use vape Lite

winstonwlau

Social Credit
i dont wanna hack blatantly, just for bedwars 0.1-0.2 hitbox will be fine, i cant inject vape 3 into into badlion so i need to use vape Lite

Vape Lite doesn't have it because it's a client solely focused on closet cheating with no blatant modules, hitboxes being one. Vape v3, on the other hand, is still kind of closet cheating but has blatant modules like hitboxes.

That being said, it's impossible for you to use Hitboxes on BLC with Vape Lite because Vape v3 doesn't inject into BLC to my understanding. You can either use Vape Lite on BLC without hitboxes or go with Vape v3 without BLC with hitboxes.

NotABot

Social Credit
Vape Lite doesn't have it because it's a client solely focused on closet cheating with no blatant modules, hitboxes being one. Vape v3, on the other hand, is still kind of closet cheating but has blatant modules like hitboxes.

That being said, it's impossible for you to use Hitboxes on BLC with Vape Lite because Vape v3 doesn't inject into BLC to my understanding. You can either use Vape Lite on BLC without hitboxes or go with Vape v3 without BLC with hitboxes.

yes i understand, but for real, 0.1-0.2 isnt blatant

Juxtapostion

Social Credit
Vape v3 is blatant. Vape lite is for bypassing. If you think only 3 servers cant detect 0.1 hitboxes, you are lying or uninformed. Just buy vape v3. If there's a server that has bedwars in it, 0.1 hitboxes are probably completely undetectable.

NotABot

Social Credit
i have vape v3 and vape Lite. on my bedwars server they want that we use badlion bec "legit proof". So i think LOW hitboxes for vape late would be fine (0.1-0.2) thats undetected on nearly every server