vape lite hitbox

Rases

Social Credit
onbedwars 0.1 it isnt lol, used it it all the time with Vape v3 but cant anymore bec screenshare Update
What bedwars server uses screenshare?
Hitbox is blatant (probably) because eventually the anticheat can see that you send attack packets but your view angle is not pointing the hitbox of your opponent. Basically you are attacking players but not looking at them.

NotABot

Social Credit
Hitbox is blatant (probably) because eventually the anticheat can see that you send attack packets but your view angle is not pointing the hitbox of your opponent. Basically you are attacking players but not looking at them.
a german one, yes but the anticheat is bad, so if u know the anticheat all is closet cheating

woahvicky

Social Credit
But I thought low hitbox settings is safe :/

NotABot

Social Credit
But I thought low hitbox settings is safe :/
i used low hitbox settings 0.1-0.2 and never got banned (tested on more than 10 servers)

so it would be perfect if they add hitbox for vape lite (0.1-0.2) its very very useful for bedwars

Dual

Social Credit
i used low hitbox settings 0.1-0.2 and never got banned (tested on more than 10 servers)

so it would be perfect if they add hitbox for vape lite (0.1-0.2) its very very useful for bedwars
really? i was sort of thinking 1.0

MastaNub

Social Credit
Detecting 0.1 hitbox sounds quite hard to me. There's maybe like 3 servers that could detect low hitbox setting.

NotABot

Social Credit
yes so i dont understand why 0.1-0.2 should be blatant, they should add hitboxes for vape Lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
hitboxes are extremely detectable and vape lite isn't a blatant client, they will never add hitboxes. Use vape v3 for blatantly hacking.