Vape lite detectability in screenshares...

soaR

Social Credit
Okay so, i got the client not long ago. I have a couple of friends who have it as well.

They all say that vape lite is now "shit", that it used to be good but now have strings/detection methods for it.
I've also talked to MMC staff and they say they detect it with ease.
But when i look at the forms, people say that it has never been detected.

Honestly, i don't even know what to believe anymore.
Not looking for any buyest answers.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Not looking for any buyest answers.
I'm assuming by this you meant "biased". Here's the truth: no matter who you speak to regarding this, you are going to receive a biased answer. It is in MMC's (and other servers) best interest to say they can detect Vape Lite in order to deter you from using it. Your friends are probably talking shit about Vape Lite just because that's the cool thing to do, they probably flex their "private undetectable" clients to you and you might buy into that but honestly think critically here.

Vape has thousands of users. Do you really think we would be lauded as the best client for bypassing screenshares if we weren't? Vape Lite is undetectable in any screenshare, we even back this claim up with a money-back guarantee (https://www.vape.gg/terms-of-service). If you can record yourself getting SS'd with Vape Lite, and they actually catch you with it, we'll give you a refund. Fun fact, in the entirety of the time that I have been doing support for Vape, I have never once dealt with someone who's contacted us for a refund because they got caught with Vape Lite in an SS.

The truth here is that Vape Lite is your best bet at bypassing SS's.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Vape lite unsigned version will be undetectable if used on forge. If you use signed version or on any client other than forge such blc then yes it is detectable.

soaR

Social Credit
Thanks for the replys, I honestly didn't know what to think anymore.

And yes, I did mean biased.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
The truth is people have always been saying this, it’s nothing new. It’s human nature for people to speak negatively about things they don’t like or don’t have in order to rationalize their feelings. But obviously those people are wrong otherwise why would anybody use it in the first place? And it’s interesting you mention mmc considering mmc’s staff only use an ss tool which does not pick up on vape lite, so I’d be very interested to know who you talked to actually.

soaR

Social Credit
The truth is people have always been saying this, it’s nothing new. It’s human nature for people to speak negatively about things they don’t like or don’t have in order to rationalize their feelings. But obviously those people are wrong otherwise why would anybody use it in the first place? And it’s interesting you mention mmc considering mmc’s staff only use an ss tool which does not pick up on vape lite, so I’d be very interested to know who you talked to actually.
I talked to Bular.

And people who I know have vape lite talk smack about it. That's why I didn't know what to believe anymore, but now I'm confident that it's really undetectable.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
And people who I know have vape lite talk smack about it. That's why I didn't know what to believe anymore, but now I'm confident that it's really undetectable.
People talk shit about stuff just to be contrarian, it's pretty common for younger people to have tendencies to do that. It's a form of attention seeking, kinda like "oh look at me I know my shit, that's bad don't use that". I guarantee you if you ask your friends to try and SS you while you use Vape Lite they won't be able to find it. Going against popular opinion for no other reason than to hold an opinion contrary to everyone else's opinion is a very common thing.

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Vape Lite to be honest can be detected, even on forge, but it's rare someone knows any string/log and it's patched really fast if you report to the contact. That's the really huge difference between Vape Lite and others paid ghost clients. Vape Lite has a good support while others clients doesn't have or they just will have for a small period.
The most important thing is: if you have good non-suspicious settings, use Vape Lite on forge hiding the .exe well and don't tell anyone you use Vape Lite, you 99,99% won't be banned on a screenshare.

I know probably actually can have ghost clients more undetected than Vape Lite (as long as they have more limited userbase), but they aren't as stable as Vape Lite or aren't as good as Vape Lite in bypassing serverside anticheat. I don't even need to comment about the support...

KhwPp

Social Credit
Private > Public in every sense anyways

But Vape Lite is the only client that can't maintain a public client undetected, please don't think that drip shit is undetectable lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape Lite to be honest can be detected, even on forge, but it's rare someone knows any string/log and it's patched really fast if you report to the contact. That's the really huge difference between Vape Lite and others paid ghost clients. Vape Lite has a good support while others clients doesn't have or they just will have for a small period.
The most important thing is: if you have good non-suspicious settings, use Vape Lite on forge hiding the .exe well and don't tell anyone you use Vape Lite, you 99,99% won't be banned on a screenshare.

I know probably actually can have ghost clients more undetected than Vape Lite (as long as they have more limited userbase), but they aren't as stable as Vape Lite or aren't as good as Vape Lite in bypassing serverside anticheat. I don't even need to comment about the support...
Vape v3 is detectable via ss because vape v3 isn't ss-proof but VAPE LITE IS UNDETECTABLE WTFDFGRGRGRGREGEGEEFGDFSFVZERF

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Vape v3 is detectable via ss because vape v3 isn't ss-proof but VAPE LITE IS UNDETECTABLE WTFDFGRGRGRGREGEGEEFGDFSFVZERF

hOw aRe yOu sAyInG vApE v3 iSn'T UnDeTeCtEd? I'vE bYpAsSeD ScReEnShArE uSiNg It on *insert here a server with 10-20 players*