vape lite config thingy for popular 1.8 servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
To those who looked at this shit show go ahead and award yourself by downloading bonzi @ bonzi.click so you can exclude yourself from being like our retarded friend Rednose here.

Rednose

Social Credit
To those who looked at this shit show go ahead and award yourself by downloading bonzi @ bonzi.click so you can exclude yourself from being like our retarded friend Rednose here.
someones pressed lel made him reply to my comment 3 times ez

vec.

Social Credit
DAMN BRO I HOST A CONFIG DC HOLLLLLY SHITTTTTTTTTT NIGGA WHO TF CARES LMAOOOOO MY BRAIN HURTS FROM YOUR RETARDED ASS SAYING 4 BLOCKS BYPASSES NO NIGGA IT DOESNT HOLY SHIT BRO ITS A ALMOST BILLIONARE DOLLAR COMPANY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. stop

edit: also its not about configs only lol
4 block bypasses

for maybe 30 minutes/hour and you will get banned

HELLBOY

Social Credit
if he legit 4 blocks he probs has dirty staff members keeping him safe, lots of yts that cheat have dirty staff members protection them lmao you dumb or something
dude are u stupid lmfao no he doesnt and 90% of the duels community fucking 4 blocks for ws and they dont get banned dude ur like stupid ur forgetting this is hypixel staff dont give a fuck

Rednose

Social Credit
dude are u stupid lmfao no he doesnt and 90% of the duels community fucking 4 blocks for ws and they dont get banned dude ur like stupid ur forgetting this is hypixel staff dont give a fuck
yup 100% no qizzy no cap

Jefir

Social Credit
1. Stop necro posting
2. I don’t know what you are trying to say.
3. I guess it’s one of my threads so… thanks?
I'm sorry for my English lol but I saw a lot of the cheaters who use velocity on mmc why did you write "velocity off"