vape lite config thingy for popular 1.8 servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
DAMN BRO I HOST A CONFIG DC HOLLLLLY SHITTTTTTTTTT NIGGA WHO TF CARES LMAOOOOO MY BRAIN HURTS FROM YOUR RETARDED ASS SAYING 4 BLOCKS BYPASSES NO NIGGA IT DOESNT HOLY SHIT BRO ITS A ALMOST BILLIONARE DOLLAR COMPANY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. stop
You literally host a DISCORD for configs LMFAO LOLOLOL

also where are you getting hypixel is worth a billion dollars it isn’t. If it is they need to invest some money in that shitty fucking anti cheat

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
DAMN BRO I HOST A CONFIG DC HOLLLLLY SHITTTTTTTTTT NIGGA WHO TF CARES LMAOOOOO MY BRAIN HURTS FROM YOUR RETARDED ASS SAYING 4 BLOCKS BYPASSES NO NIGGA IT DOESNT HOLY SHIT BRO ITS A ALMOST BILLIONARE DOLLAR COMPANY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. stop

edit: also its not about configs only lol

also don’t say the nigga word at me nigga I ain’t doing anything to you.

also you host a config discord lol

Rednose

Social Credit
You literally host a DISCORD for configs LMFAO LOLOLOL

also where are you getting hypixel is worth a billion dollars it isn’t. If it is they need to invest some money in that shitty fucking anti cheat
NIGGA U STUPID ASF ONG ONG THEY INVEST A LOT OF MONEY DUMBASS THEY HAVE LIKE 10+ GAMEMODES TO EVOLVE THE ANTICHEAT AROUND HOLY FUCK YOU ACT LIKE ITS SIMPLE????????????????????

ITS NOT ONLY CONFIGS ON THE DC

NIGGA U HAVE "BUY $DOGE" IN UR SIGNATURE FUCKING DUMBASS CRINGE BOY "#BITCOINFORTESLA" HOLY SHIT IM CRYING RN
YOU PROMOTE A CLICKER FOR MC WTF? YOU HAVE A BANNER AND EVERYTHING LMAOOOOOOO U DESPERATE ASF ONG.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
NIGGA U STUPID ASF ONG ONG THEY INVEST A LOT OF MONEY DUMBASS THEY HAVE LIKE 10+ GAMEMODES TO EVOLVE THE ANTICHEAT AROUND HOLY FUCK YOU ACT LIKE ITS SIMPLE????????????????????
Bruh I told you not to use the nigga word it’s very offensive. Anyway if they invest all this money then explain why 4 block bypasses.

stop hosting a config discord and maybe I will

Rednose

Social Credit
Bruh I told you not to use the nigga word it’s very offensive. Anyway if they invest all this money then explain why 4 block bypasses.

stop hosting a config discord and maybe I will
bro how is it offending you, if anything that shitty as promo in your signature bio is fucking offending the shit out of my cringe neurons ONG BRO

Rednose

Social Credit
You act like the type of kid who acts gay around girls to try and get into the sleepovers
yeah and you act like the type of kid that was dropped on their head before and after birth, that damage causes lots of "specialness" to a person, like saying 4+ block reach bypasses on hypixel, also makes you go into the fucking special ed class of every subject.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
yeah and you act like the type of kid that was dropped on their head before and after birth, that damage causes lots of "specialness" to a person, like saying 4+ block reach bypasses on hypixel, also makes you go into the fucking special ed class of every subject.
Very original drop head joke, how do you feel that you own a discord that discusses configs in a block game?

Rednose

Social Credit
Very original drop head joke, how do you feel that you own a discord that discusses configs in a block game?
very original bro, just like the overused tiktok joke you said LMAO. "How do you feel that you own a discord that discussed configs in a block game" bro how do you feel about promoting a clicker on a mc cheating forum and having "BUY $DOGE" cringiest shit ever bro, its not even about all configs either lel.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
very original bro, just like the overused tiktok joke you said LMAO. "How do you feel that you own a discord that discussed configs in a block game" bro how do you feel about promoting a clicker on a mc cheating forum and having "BUY $DOGE" cringiest shit ever bro, its not even about all configs either lel.
I feel great! Why?

BECAUSE BONZI CLICKER IS 100% FREE RN DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW @ BONZI.CLICK 100% UNDETECTABLE IN SCREENSHARES!!!

also how is buy doge cringe? It went up 100k% in one year