vape.gg Community

Ocureal

Social Credit
Hey these are some people that are pretty known in vape.gg forums.

Ryan: (Main helper in forums) helps alot and should get admin on forums knows everything about vape.gg or almost. Great person ask questions to *Ryan gets shit ton of income*

Kyanite: (Autism Indentifier(Helper) He identifies people with austism and most cases of forums

Adam: (Ugly) this man is smelly asf and doesnt wash his body and he stinks LIKE NO OTHER! jk ily adam chill dude in forums

Ocureal: (Autism) He's autism has been greatly idenitfied by Kyanite.

Yincrad: (dick shot off by cbrady)

Manthe: (admin) he helps the main questions in the forums.

Khwpp: pretty simple he is a ausitm identifier

Dumbokid (Gives you a thumbs up) idk really know him much but he is like Adam basically LOL

if i didnt add its probally because ur not known or i forgot i probally will forgot some known people. the best people to get help form is Kyanite or Ryan or KhwPp they know shit about vape so dont ask any1 else

Kyanite

Social Credit
Hey these are some people that are pretty known in vape.gg forums.

Ryan: (Main helper in forums) helps alot and should get admin on forums knows everything about vape.gg or almost. Great person ask questions to *Ryan gets shit ton of income*

Kyanite: (Autism Indentifier(Helper) He identifies people with austism and most cases of forums

Adam: (Ugly) this man is smelly asf and doesnt wash his body and he stinks LIKE NO OTHER! jk ily adam chill dude in forums

Ocureal: (Autism) He's autism has been greatly idenitfied by Kyanite.

Yincrad: (dick shot off by cbrady)

Manthe: (admin) he helps the main questions in the forums.

Khwpp: pretty simple he is a ausitm identifier

Dumbokid (Gives you a thumbs up) idk really know him much but he is like Adam basically LOL

if i didnt add its probally because ur not known or i forgot i probally will forgot some known people. the best people to get help form is Kyanite or Ryan or KhwPp they know shit about vape so dont ask any1 else
What the fuck?
Yeah, you're right. I definitely discovered your autism, LOL.

hawaiianpunch

Social Credit
If anyone has a question, check the common issues and forums first then ask Manthe if it hasn't been solved yet.

nice thread btw

Dumbokid

Social Credit
i'm actualy borred of vape forums ppl still asking the same question over and over.

They dont read anything about their probleme, their are all the time asking question in the wrong section,
saying "DoeS V4p3 CLiENt WOrK oN MAc ?" or "MANtHe CrEatE a MAc VErSIoN PLzz" " I hAVe a HAnD BUg WhEN I INjeCT V4P3" (resolved thanks Manthe)

Shoutout to Ryan stay strong ;)