Vape Friends Update Showcase Video

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
some people will say that this update is not very useful but it is really amazing, I love it
I said it was not a good idea based off people exposing each other but I take it back simply for the ping feature, that’s the best thing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I said it was not a good idea based off people exposing each other but I take it back simply for the ping feature, that’s the best thing.
Yeah I was also skeptical in the start but now after seeing the update it completely changed my mind about it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yeah I was also skeptical in the start but now after seeing the update it completely changed my mind about it.
I still kind of am, I know the intended use is “close friends” but you could fall out with that person and they can damage your reputation with good proof lol

Like Manthe said, it’s irrational but still very possible, most servers won’t ban for this since the evidence could just be an elaborate fake but fab made communities like ranked bedwars etc might.

Keeloman

Social Credit
I still kind of am, I know the intended use is “close friends” but you could fall out with that person and they can damage your reputation with good proof lol

Like Manthe said, it’s irrational but still very possible, most servers won’t ban for this since the evidence could just be an elaborate fake but fab made communities like ranked bedwars etc might.
No shot lil bro is worrying about Minecraft reputation

pickledick

Social Credit

oh right because without having them as a vape friend, your friend would otherwise never know your in game username!! It doesn’t give any extra evidence you have no idea what you’re saying

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
oh right because without having them as a vape friend, your friend would otherwise never know your in game username!! It doesn’t give any extra evidence you have no idea what you’re saying
I’m just saying it’s possible and with the popularity it’s an inevitability, and yes I do know what I’m saying