Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KekaGenkai

Social Credit
Yer waz good vape community I was wondering if y’all could add vape for Mac
I know some of y’all probably like nah nig get the fuck outta here but if Make vape for Mac y’all would make more profit cause all em Mac users will buy em also the reason why I want vape for Mac is because I own vape for Windows and ima boss with it but my FPS is SHIT and I’m getting a new pc in March and that’s gonna take for ever. But I also have a Mac and it’s decent with Fps so make vape for Mac plz

finnytom

Social Credit
Just get a windows laptop they're cheap as hell lol why would you play any games on a Mac
I don't want to get into an argument about mac vs pc, but a cheap windows laptop wouldn't work well with minecraft and have frame drops etc. the frames are good on my mac laptop so that's why I use it.

KekaGenkai

Social Credit
Just get a windows laptop they're cheap as hell lol why would you play any games on a Mac
Not gonna lie I would do that but a cheap windows laptop wouldn’t get me the frames I get on a MacBook. Don’t want this to turn into a war but let’s just make this clear and simple Why can’t yall make a vape version for Mac obviously y’all would make more money off of it and that would be great for the business. Unless there’s something stoping y’all or in the way of y’all making a vape for Mac ?

Ocureal

Social Credit
I hope you both fucking die, no1 gives a fuck about you mac users, I couldn't care less if a atomic nuclear bomb was inside ur stomach, I couldn't care less. now go fuck your anmie pillow dumb retards, whatever you say back to me Is irrelevant.

KekaGenkai

Social Credit
I hope you both fucking die, no1 gives a fuck about you mac users, I couldn't care less if a atomic nuclear bomb was inside ur stomach, I couldn't care less. now go fuck your anmie pillow dumb retards, whatever you say back to me Is irrelevant.
U should not be talking

Marcih

Social Credit
You can use bootcamp. Mac is something completely different than windows, you’ll have to make a completely new vape from scratch. Manthe will have to hire a reliable and good coder to make vape for mac and this is something easier said than done considering Manthe is one of the best ghost client coders for Minecraft.

Reveen

Social Credit
I know there are reasons why it's not coded for mac but a person called ghose made the injector of vape for mac use. it is shown in the video but unfortunately, there is no download link as they have decided to keep it private. This is the link to the video where a vape member called erouax showcases i. Manthe pls do this for the mac users which are a considerable bunch I beg pls.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
who is ernouax
dumb fucking bitch slag idiot retard kid dumb fucking waste of spacce dumb retard slag fucking maggot work ferret rat ill fuck ur mom u fucking degenerate dumb retard kid dumbpeice of shit ur grandmother is a dude u fuckng dumb retard slag beice of filth fucking used condom.