Vape for 1.13-1.18+ or alternatives?

AverageAPHunter

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Title basically, is Vape v4 usable for 1.13>, or are there any similar clients anyone can recommend for higher versions that does not only focus on blatant modules, mostly looking for a working auto clicker, a tiny bit of reach, and the like?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
how do you know its inside knowledge just stop trying to trash talk about me loser

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Are you telling me you're just guessing that a new update will include that specific feature?
i even suggested some new features that can be added in the new update, vape is working on a new update to support new versions of minecraft. I will probably have access to new update before everyone to make videos about it

VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
Some sort of auto clicker for 1.9 pvp timing if that makes sense, but like using viaforge does reach and such still just work?
So basically Hit Selecting I think the hit select cheat can do the same amount of timing on Minecraft 1.9+ pvp

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
You're the loser here, you're 18 years old making minecraft cheating videos.
How old this twat is is really beside the point.
mad cuz we are doing the same thing but you're doing it for free thats the different
God, how do I even begin to dissect this? As someone who doesn't like being "trash talked," you seem eager to start conflicts.
I think the best thing possible for you right now is to understand yourself, specifically what you produce. The thing you're making doesn't make you noble, noteworthy, distinguished, superior, cleverer and whatnot. If anything, it has the opposite effect. You can think of it as a great big shitstain that sits upon you. And here you are with the gall to wave it as a symbol of pride.
Like I said: I don't know why you do what you do, but understand that with morals in the picture, you're surpassed by just about anything.
You dirty, dirty man.

Reactions: VVV

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Title basically, is Vape v4 usable for 1.13>, or are there any similar clients anyone can recommend for higher versions that does not only focus on blatant modules, mostly looking for a working auto clicker, a tiny bit of reach, and the like?
use viaverion forge mod and you can change your version from 1.8 - 1.19