v4 and lite are same??????

Fyroxite

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
do you think they are the exact same? like the exact same bypasses on servers and stuff??

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
VapeV4 is a blatant client while Vape Lite is a ghost client. Blatant clients are usually detected in during screenshares and Ghost clients are usually not detected if you hide it properly.

eiserv69

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
well, i personaly think you cant call vape v4 a real ghost client anymore, because it just isnt specialized on being streamproof, letting you invis cheat, etc... (it is still possible, but its just not specialized for these things), while vape lite is specialized for invis cheating and not getting caught (which is also possible with vape v4).

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
VapeV4 is a blatant client while Vape Lite is a ghost client. Blatant clients are usually detected in during screenshares and Ghost clients are usually not detected if you hide it properly.
Smoove brained lad.

Fyroxite

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
ok thx many people in a dc server were saying vape v4 and lite are the exact same and i regret buying vape lite now

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
ok thx many people in a dc server were saying vape v4 and lite are the exact same and i regret buying vape lite now
Why did you then buy the one that costs more? And why can you be made to think that in the first place? Your brain smoove.

Ford

Social Credit
They are both ghost clients.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
because i was in a vape discord server and basicly everyone said it was exactly the same
Vape lite and vape v4 have the same modules, but vape lite bypasses screenshares, while vape v4 doesn't, that's all.