update reach mineman.club

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Only very low values bypass Minemen, they have very good reach checks. You will likely be able to get away with ~3.05 though, or 3.1 on 80% chance. (Advanced mode)

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
yeah below 50ms you cant use backtrack and below 100 you cant use reach (i tested 3.1 on 100ms a while back and it worked for me, but im sure it bans if youre below that)
yeah mmc has been actively developing antigamingchair for the first time in 4 years (or they're just turning on and off certain checks)

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
i have 30 ms 😭
use beaner net 30ms NO SPOOF and backtrack 1 if you really want it. not worth it imo due to the extra 20-30ms. 3.0-3.03 will bypass completely fine because that is the max reach for agc to minimise false flags. 3.0-3.05 also works.

better solution: its a practice server, so practice being legit to improve. if you want to cheat, do it on hypixel

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
use beaner net 30ms NO SPOOF and backtrack 1 if you really want it. not worth it imo due to the extra 20-30ms. 3.0-3.03 will bypass completely fine because that is the max reach for agc to minimise false flags. 3.0-3.05 also works.

better solution: its a practice server, so practice being legit to improve. if you want to cheat, do it on hypixel
Ok thank U