Haws

Social Credit
Theese are my personal settings that i have been using for months now.
They should bypass all anticheats includes minemen club, they are also good for hypixel ranked and whatever you want really. Thoose settings are for players that alredy pvp well without vape.
They are also made for recording and legit hacking (I can beat alot of famous players while using thoose including Activisyon, Zylowh etc etc....)

• AimAssist
- ClickAim: On
- 1.2 Horizontal Speed
- 78/73 Max Angle
- Distance 3.6
  • AutoClick
- 8.2 Minimum CPS
- 12.8 Maximum CPS
  • Reach
- 3.0 Minimum Reach
- 3.3 Maximum Reach
  • Velocity
- 96% Horizontal
- 96% Vertical
- 100% Chance

If playing hypixel or other random servers then bump your settings up a bit (velocity and reach) its all up to your prefference.

Let me know if i should change something and leave your opinion :) Hope you like the settings and enjoy.

Sorry for bad english its cuz its not my main language btw

Haws

Social Credit
Activisyon is not good nor known, just a random regedit scamming cheater

Zylowh is just a cringy fuckhead that fingerblasts his poor sister for ez youtube views

Lol okay, i was just giving an example

Virox

Social Credit
Can you also make undetectable settings that look legit for hypixel? Or like just tell me what to bump on hypixel (for ranked skywars mainly).

Haws

Social Credit
Alright, its all the same if you want only thing u can bump up is reach and velocity, reach put to 3.1 - 3.3 for legit 3.1 - 3.4 is also for kinda legit but i wouldnt recommend going more than 3.1 - 3.3. And velocity 92-92-100 or lower

Vape

Social Credit
Activisyon is not good nor known, just a random regedit scamming cheater

Zylowh is just a cringy fuckhead that fingerblasts his poor sister for ez youtube views
"FuckHead" That cracked me up LOL!

Slinky

Social Credit
Theese are my personal settings that i have been using for months now.
They should bypass all anticheats includes minemen club, they are also good for hypixel ranked and whatever you want really. Thoose settings are for players that alredy pvp well without vape.
They are also made for recording and legit hacking (I can beat alot of famous players while using thoose including Activisyon, Zylowh etc etc....)

• AimAssist
- ClickAim: On
- 1.2 Horizontal Speed
- 78/73 Max Angle
- Distance 3.6
  • AutoClick
- 8.2 Minimum CPS
- 12.8 Maximum CPS
  • Reach
- 3.0 Minimum Reach
- 3.3 Maximum Reach
  • Velocity
- 96% Horizontal
- 96% Vertical
- 100% Chance

If playing hypixel or other random servers then bump your settings up a bit (velocity and reach) its all up to your prefference.

Let me know if i should change something and leave your opinion :) Hope you like the settings and enjoy.

Sorry for bad english its cuz its not my main language btw
pretty sure that reach wont bypass on minemen (will set off logs)

Virox

Social Credit
I used these settings on velt and got banned by guardian wtf? Maybe u should lower autoclicker or something

Virox

Social Credit
I did get banned, but maybe because of the autoclicker. Do you have good settings for autoclicker that I won't get banned with? I'm using v3 btw.

Haws

Social Credit
Theese autoclicker settings are pretty legit ones lmao, u might be using something else that caused a ban look for everyone elses threads they even have higher autoclicker settings theese are pretty normal for everyone ... if u want just lower them yourself but theese settings CANT get you anticheated on any server pretty much