UNDETECTABLE MMC SETTINGS

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
The settings are in this video, the AutoClicker, AimAssist and Velocity are main safe.
I personally prefer to use 18-22 CPS with extra randomization, way more stable and still isn't detected from how much I tested.
Also if I use jump reset I'd set it to like 50-90, 95% chance
Otherwise most stuff you use in your config is what I'd use too lol
Also really good edit ngl

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
I personally prefer to use 18-22 CPS with extra randomization, way more stable and still isn't detected from how much I tested.
Is 50-90 95% main safe? I'd also like to avoid being hackusated too often bc I don't want to attract the attention of staff.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Is 50-90 95% main safe? I'd also like to avoid being hackusated too often bc I don't want to attract the attention of staff.
Jump resetting randomly is more blatant when done randomly I figured, someone can hit select you and you wouldn't reduce then but you'd reduce some other time when it isn't even necessary.
You can lower accuracy but 50-90 is p good for me

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Jump resetting randomly is more blatant when done randomly I figured, someone can hit select you and you wouldn't reduce then but you'd reduce some other time when it isn't even necessary.
I see- I definitely agree with your point, I was more concerned about whether 50-90 accuracy would be too high. Thanks for the advice : D

elevate

Social Credit
i agree, the thing is with CPS over 20 you could get kicked.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
how does accuracy even work, does using 50-90 mean its never on time?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
accuracy is how perfect the jump will be when u get hit, if its at a 100, then the jump will have no delay, but if its at like 60-80 it will delay the jump by a bit to not get detected by anticheats.