ULTIMATE PotPvP Guide for VAPE V3 + SETTINGS!

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Hey guys, I'm going to be going over how to look like a legitimate player while still being a GOD in potpvp using Vape V3. I have personally been able to get onto multiple leaderboards, including Velt, Faithful, and some more. These settings are 100% undetectable by almost any server, and look legit not only from your point of view, but your opponents' point of view, as well.

ADD THESE SETTINGS TO YOUR PROFILES IN VAPE V3:

Open the clickGUI
Click "Profiles" under the GUI drop down menu
In the "Profiles" dropdown menu, click the globe on the top right.

Bound to E
Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe increase
Horizontal Speed: 2.8
Max angle: 180
Distance: 5.0

Use it occasionally. Or often. Doesn't matter because it's undetectable either way.
NOTE: Horizontal Speed may be too high for recording, adjust if necessary.

Bound to R
Click speed: 9.4 - 13.3

Do not checkmark anything, some of the options can get you banned.

Bound to G
Reach range: 3.0 - 3.3
Vertical Check

Pretty ordinary, really. Just vertical check to look more legit.

Bound to G
Horizontal: 90.6%
Vertical: 100.0%
Chance 96%
Only when targeting.

The velocity isn't very blatant nor is it too little. Hardly anyone will notice a -10% change in velocity just because it is so small. In addition, "Only when targeting" is enabled, so it'll if you are trying to run away, you won't be ad a disadvantage because of your reduced velocity.

Bound to G
Range: 2.1
Delay: 77.4 - 199.7

WTap is kinda just optional, it doesn't make too much of a difference, but it helps. It has a low delay and a close range so it doesn't slow you down much.

Bound to H
Mode: Aggro
Vertical Check
Horizontal Speed: 2.5
Vertical Speed: 3.5
Angle Limit: 260
Distance Limit: 10.0 m

This is super useful for aggroing people, however sometimes it can look pretty wonky if someone is spectating you. I put the speeds fairly low so it doesn't look that weird. Vertical check is on so you don't follow people when they suicide.

Boudn to M3 (scroll wheel)
Vertical
Delay: 45.3 - 192.1
Type: Both

Refill is SUPER useful (of course when not recording). There is a large gap in the delay so it looks human like. You'll look pretty legit, too.

Bound to M4
Delay: 56.2 - 170.3

Throwpot is also super useful, it looks very legit and the large delay adds to that legitimacy.

KEYBINDS (IMPORTANT):

Now, let's talk about keybinds. I HIGHLY recommend that you use the keybinds that I use (or keys that are close to the ones that I use). They are for efficient and I'll explain that right now.
The reason that reach, velocity, and WTap are all bounded to G is because those modules give a general advantage. They are all slight advantages that you probably want always turned on, but if you ever want to turn them off you can always just press G, a button that is out of the way so you won't accidentally press it. You can also bind it to F, but I use that for my inventory. So I personally don't.
I recommend leaving them always on.

Autoclicker and aimassist are separate from modules that are bound to G because these modules I find myself often toggling on and off. Unlike the other modules, these ones are used in different situations, so it's very useful to be able to toggle them frequently. I put the binds for these modules very close to your wasd keys so you can easily reach it. Aim assist is bound to E because I use F for my inventory. Change it to F if you would like.

Autopearl is bound H because I often find myself leaving it on. People pearl at unexpected times so I just leave it on all the time, but sometimes I might want to turn it off, so it's at H.

Refill is bound to M3, the scrollwheel. The reason for this is because M3 is super accessible, but at the same time you rarely misclick it. It would suck being in the middle of a fight and accidentally opening your inventory to refill. That has never happened to me with this bind, so I think M3 is perfect.

Throwpot is bound M4. This makes it super easy to reach and press. You can use throwpot at any given time, super easily.

...And those are all the settings! Hopefully, you read all of the above.
These keybinds make potpvping 100 times easier with Vape V3.
When used correctly, you will look legit, while at the same time, being a god.

Thanks for reading!