Triggerbot for 1.9+

NotRepsac

Social Credit
client: this would be a feature for Vape Lite and Vape V4

suggestion description: a problem i noticed when i was messing around on 1.9 was when i had a combo my sword would swing slightly too fast so i think it would be cool to have a feature in auto click where it has '1.9 support'

image or video file: is not needed

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I know what you mean but triggerbot is something different. It only attacks when your opponent is on your crosshair. What you are talking about is a perfect swing option for the autoclicker which (exists in the KillAura from Vape V4 for 1.12.2).

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
client: this would be a feature for Vape Lite and Vape V4

suggestion description: a problem i noticed when i was messing around on 1.9 was when i had a combo my sword would swing slightly too fast so i think it would be cool to have a feature in auto click where it has '1.9 support'

image or video file: is not needed
i already suggested that long time ago on an old account, never got added, i think the post doesn't even exist

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
does the kill aura have it so you must be over the oponent because I remember there is a cooldown mode, but i need a normal trigger bot (anticheat is insane)
You can try and set your kill aura fov to 10 or if you only do sword PVP, just use the auto clicker with 1 - 1. As the perfect swing hit cooldown is 1 second.

Last edited: