Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

Sparkish

Social Credit
Hey! may i ask if these look legit and is undetectable? plus will the be an "Recording" setting guide? for those who record gameplay so it doesnt look unlegit
Dont go on the forums for settings people are braindead idiots. These will not be sustainable you will be known as a hacker and eventually get banned.

togleXD

Social Credit
Dont go on the forums for settings people are braindead idiots. These will not be sustainable you will be known as a hacker and eventually get banned.
lmfao shut the fuck up, vape is literally never gonna get patched

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
lmao this is for hypixel????
I agree that it isn't detected for Hypixel, but the title is kind of misleading as it says Practice in it. These settings are detected in most if not all practice servers. Also, I have been told hypixel have banned a few for vertical KB so maybe turn that off would be better.

Vape

Social Credit
These settings are okay if you use them on hypixel but they will get you banned on pretty much any other server. Let me explain why:

1. The aim assist is blatant as all fuck
2. The max reach is set to 3.6 which is also blatant as all fuck; I consider 3.3 to be the max legit setting and anything above is blatant as all shit
3. You actually modified the vertical velocity lmao... I don't think I need to comment on this
Even with vape lites aim assist cranked to the max you shouldn’t get banned on any server.