Tips for bypassing a screenshare with vape lite?

HypixelSS

Social Credit
Hello,

Does anyone have any tips on how to bypass a screenshare with vape lite? What do I have to do once I'm frozen. Does Vape Lite bypass paladin and other screen share tools?

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Turn ur hacks off and stop hacking nub.
Jk
Just delete the menu from ur desktop.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Hello,

Does anyone have any tips on how to bypass a screenshare with vape lite? What do I have to do once I'm frozen. Does Vape Lite bypass paladin and other screen share tools?
Although my ss guide does work, I now recommend this guide:
and follow my steps for how to run it

Krispy

Social Credit
Having a USB formated in FAT32 doesn't mean you're cheating, many of them are like this by default (unless having a usb is bannable a competant staff member won't ban you).
Most servers are using Echo now, so the customers are more liable to listen to their provider. Which in this case they would most likely instantly ban you if they came across a app run in FAT32. Which means rather you were cheating or not, If the owner makes a announcement about a hidden detection players are using. Minecraft servers that are associated with Echo will not care if caught using FAT/FAT32 drive, rather cheating or not they will ban you.

pickledick

Social Credit
Most servers are using Echo now
what servers? I rarely see any servers screensharing anymore regardless, but any that do Ive never seen echo used. its mostly used for "testing" hacks to prove a point or whatever. regardless if you really care about hiding your file, doing all these weird ass methods like formatting a usb is not smart long term. if you want to be really safe about hiding the file just replace a real program with vape renamed to it, and run it a long ass time before you open minecraft, dont delete it either - it will be ignored.

idc9999

Social Credit
what servers? I rarely see any servers screensharing anymore regardless, but any that do Ive never seen echo used. its mostly used for "testing" hacks to prove a point or whatever. regardless if you really care about hiding your file, doing all these weird ass methods like formatting a usb is not smart long term. if you want to be really safe about hiding the file just replace a real program with vape renamed to it, and run it a long ass time before you open minecraft, dont delete it either - it will be ignored.
so what if they get curious when they check pca client and they double click? ur screwed lol