Thoughts on current v3?

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
What are your thoughts on v3 so far? Do you like any of the new features? Something you don't like/would like improved, anything missing, etc?

Personally I find v3 to be very versatile and having it work with forge makes it super convenient to hide for ghost needs and blatant with cool mods is always fun.

buyspook

Social Credit
Improve client stability, remove any useless code to make a less heavy weight client so it doesn’t eat my FPS, improve performance of blatant mode to not crash, improve undetectablity server side or ss wise or possibly both. Updated bypasses since watchdog just shred all the blatant clients when their new update was released a few days ago.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I think it's perfect for Hypixel but I heard that watchdog got a decent update so I'd love if someone made an updated list of what bypasses or not. I'd test them myself but I can't play MC currently.

Edit: Nvm I managed to play for a bit. Raped everyone with my usual 4 block KA settings and didn't get banned, so not sure what watchdog update everyone is talking about?

Last edited:

veincheese

Social Credit
I'd say that stability should be your #1 priority at the moment. Normally it's fine, but once I enable blatant mode it cuts off a significant amount of my FPS, and it's noticeably more unstable.

And no, it's not my forge mods. It crashes within 5 minutes maybe 2/3 of the times after I enable blatant mode, while 1/3 of the time it never crashes no matter how long I play. It's something really unstable within the code of the blatant mode.

And no, it's not some module under blatant mode that causes the crashes. I only use the mode to toggle safewalk for bridging, and it's off by default. The crashes happen before I even enable anything most of the time, and it works perfectly well and stable without blatant mode.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I'd say that stability should be your #1 priority at the moment. Normally it's fine, but once I enable blatant mode it cuts off a significant amount of my FPS, and it's noticeably more unstable.

And no, it's not my forge mods. It crashes within 5 minutes maybe 2/3 of the times after I enable blatant mode, while 1/3 of the time it never crashes no matter how long I play. It's something really unstable within the code of the blatant mode.

And no, it's not some module under blatant mode that causes the crashes. I only use the mode to toggle safewalk for bridging, and it's off by default. The crashes happen before I even enable anything most of the time, and it works perfectly well and stable without blatant mode.
We just recently made changes to address those previous issues. If you still have these problems submit a contact form so we can take a look at your logs, otherwise we can't possibly do anything about that.

veincheese

Social Credit
We just recently made changes to address those previous issues. If you still have these problems submit a contact form so we can take a look at your logs, otherwise we can't possibly do anything about that.
Now that you mention it, it hasn't happened in a while. I thought I was just being lucky, but huge cred to you if it finally got fixed :)

Regarding the thoughts of current v3, I'll just link my two threads that are full of suggestions that never really got addressed as far as I know. I still think these suggestions would improve it a lot.
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/just-another-suggestions-thread.3720/#post-26009
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/we-need-a-killswitch-for-invcleaner.4050/

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape should have several mods in Fly, LongJump and Speed (ex. Area51, Mineplex, CubeCraft and other server)

Gay

Social Credit
Improve client stability, remove any useless code to make a less heavy weight client so it doesn’t eat my FPS, improve performance of blatant mode to not crash, improve undetectablity server side or ss wise or possibly both. Updated bypasses since watchdog just shred all the blatant clients when their new update was released a few days ago.
Disable blur gui for much better fps

Reed2772

Social Credit
I think v3 is in need of x ray, other than that im very happy with v3. Just maybe continued stability improvements and try to reduce the detectability in a ss a bit.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I think v3 is in need of x ray, other than that im very happy with v3. Just maybe continued stability improvements and try to reduce the detectability in a ss a bit.
We have Search, that is our equivalent to x-ray.