Right: 12-16

reach:
Range: 3.4-4.0
Vertical Check
Only while sprinting

Fastplace:
Dealy 1.0
Projectiles

I moved these settings to v4 and started playing again, just wondering if these are still undetectible. so far ive been using these for 2 days and they seem to not get detected or called out for. I might be wrong tho. lmk

Veraux

Social Credit
You reach Is very high unless you are going for blatant. I would use 3.14-3.34 for hypixel and 3.0-3.1 for servers with good anti cheats (like minemen club)

Breakblock in autoclicker is detected on some servers

other than that I’d say it looks good :)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Idk man, I’ve been using the reach settings for a long time without getting watchdog banned, I just left and came back recently and then there was v4, I wasn’t following any of the hypixel anti cheat updates so I was just curious whether or not anything changed that I should know of. as I said before I’ve been using thoes exact settings for a while now without being banned and was just wondering if any chanced time where something would be more detectible by hypixe, thanks for the comment tho

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
You reach Is very high unless you are going for blatant. I would use 3.14-3.34 for hypixel and 3.0-3.1 for servers with good anti cheats (like minemen club)

Breakblock in autoclicker is detected on some servers

other than that I’d say it looks good :)
My old blatant settings used to be hit like 4.5 blocks without being detected but that’s if anyone wants to go really blatant idk

Veraux

Social Credit
Idk man, I’ve been using the reach settings for a long time without getting watchdog banned, I just left and came back recently and then there was v4, I wasn’t following any of the hypixel anti cheat updates so I was just curious whether or not anything changed that I should know of. as I said before I’ve been using thoes exact settings for a while now without being banned and was just wondering if any chanced time where something would be more detectible by hypixe, thanks for the comment tho
Whatever works for you, good luck out there!