The pit settings for main?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Any closet THE PIT settings for main account
ping 150-160
3.1-3.2 (you can go 3.3) reach, 87h 100v 94c velocity, 16-20 extra+ autoclicker, 6h aimassist (you can use higher/lower).
These should be good settings.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
on a side note, is there a good config for blocksmc? autoblock and allat
Yes my blocksmc config, full autoblock, criticals, antifall and so on (make sure to read pinned comment tho):
so i shouldn't autoblock? thought it was undetectable
I would assume you're referring to autoblocking with killaura? (hitting while you're blocking your sword at the same time) and not blockhitting like you can do with autoclicker?

Autoclicker: Any blockhit mode is undetectable (manual/auto-blockhit)
Normal ka: Holding right click doesn't ban but you'll most likely mess up hitreg (this might ban in the pit, i've heard some stuff about that).
Blatant ka: Holding right click or using autoblock option will add you to next banwave even if you only use it for a few hits.
Silent ka: Blockhit is not detectable unless you're using above 18 aps because of odd behaviour, or manually spamming right click for whatever reason.

SussyPotion

Social Credit
Yes my blocksmc config, full autoblock, criticals, antifall and so on (make sure to read pinned comment tho):

I would assume you're referring to autoblocking with killaura? (hitting while you're blocking your sword at the same time) and not blockhitting like you can do with autoclicker?

Normal ka: Holding right click doesn't ban but you'll most likely mess up hitreg (this might ban in the pit, i've heard some stuff about that).
Blatant ka: Holding right click or using autoblock option will add you to next banwave even if you only use it for a few hits.
Silent ka: Blockhit is not detectable unless you're using above 18 aps because of odd behaviour, or manually spamming right click for whatever reason.
oh im silly autoclicker auto block not anything to do with kill aura my bad

Heisenburg

Social Credit

it bans, im not sure what ill test modules separatly later

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it bans, im not sure what ill test modules separatly later
Was it a 7d ban or 24h ban? 7 day bans are staff

I used it yesterday, forgot to say you should probably use a lower ka attack range. Make sure to read pinned comment too otherwise you're gonna get banned regardless.

Heisenburg

Social Credit
Was it a 7d ban or 24h ban? 7 day bans are staff

I used it yesterday, forgot to say you should probably use a lower ka attack range. Make sure to read pinned comment too otherwise you're gonna get banned regardless.
i got perma banned