THE BEST BYPASS METHOD 2K23 BYPASS ANY SS!

Mr. Wayne

Social Credit
They probably use echo to check for services, it doesn't actually tell you when CDPService or what it's called is disabled, that's the only service you do have to disable. I doubt they go through all services in ph2
They use avenge but it’s probably the same thing

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
They probably use echo to check for services, it doesn't actually tell you when CDPService or what it's called is disabled, that's the only service you do have to disable. I doubt they go through all services in ph2
You can do it with a simple PowerShell command to see if the required services are enabled or not. Here's the command: get-service | findstr -i "pcasvc"; get-service | findstr -i "DPS"; get-service | findstr -i "sysmain"; get-service | findstr -i "eventlog"

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i just tested free echo scan with vape lite, it didnt flag vape at all

Mr. Wayne

Social Credit
My question is:
If I use the VeraCrypt method, which is not breaking any ranked bedwars rules, I will be able to bypass, correct?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
i just tested free echo scan with vape lite, it didnt flag vape at all
I tried to get ss'ed on SagePvP with not really closet settings (70 100 velo, 3.3 reach) but just got banned after like 2 hours. :/

Pqradox

Social Credit
Are there any like actually good ss bypass method that are 100% gonna work
There are no 100% bypass methods in general but I have a guaranteed bypass method for echo and avenge. I also have another bypass method that both bypasses ss tools and is really hard to find manually.

Mr. Wayne

Social Credit
There are no 100% bypass methods in general but I have a guaranteed bypass method for echo and avenge. I also have another bypass method that both bypasses ss tools and is really hard to find manually.
Can I add u on discord

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
This tutorial already bypasses echo.

Mr. Wayne

Social Credit
The thing about ranked is that it’s not hard to bypass an ss once you find a method it’s just hard to find one

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
The thing about ranked is that it’s not hard to bypass an ss once you find a method it’s just hard to find one
Ok, but I mean you have to have all services enabled but this ss bypass method requires you to turn some off, but you could probably just change the service file to a random app and enable it, so the service doesn't work but still shows up as enabled.