That GUI on Vape Lite is insane. How?

hackedXD

Social Credit
So from what i've heard, vape lite UI, was coded in c++, but I cant seem to find any tutorials to make anything close enough to something as modern as sleek as this. Will people tell me?, or is it like a secret or somethin.

a random dude

Social Credit
So from what i've heard, vape lite UI, was coded in c++, but I cant seem to find any tutorials to make anything close enough to something as modern as sleek as this. Will people tell me?, or is it like a secret or somethin.
bitch wats ur old acc

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
There's no tutorial to make the vape lite UI, just learn c++ to make your own gui.

And manthe keeps secret everything that he makes on vape lite.

hackedXD

Social Credit
There's no tutorial to make the vape lite UI, just learn c++ to make your own gui.

And manthe keeps secret everything that he makes on vape lite.
No, I dont want to like take the UI,
I just want to know how to make Modern UI, with a similar design. But all the youtube videos I have found have look HORRIBLE

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Vape lit UI is coded in CSS

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
If they reveal how to make Vape Lite UI, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of Vape lite Cr@ck surrounding this client.

hackedXD

Social Credit
If they reveal how to make Vape Lite UI, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of Vape lite Cr@ck surrounding this client.
I mean thats not how it works. Its just the graphical interface, not the actual injector and code for the hacks. But I'm probably sure they wont anyway.

Vretex

Social Credit
bro how does releaseing vape GUI src = crack? logic?
nyor ur retarded no he shouldent realse the gui but ur actually sped and know jack squat about codeing kys ur dumb I hope you die and watch your family die

Reactions: ukm

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
nyor ur retarded no he shouldent realse the gui but ur actually sped and know jack squat about codeing kys ur dumb I hope you die and watch your family die
I never said he should release the GUI + I know more than you do lol

hackedXD

Social Credit
btw all of u, I DID NOT ASK FOR THE GUI CODE. I just wanted some tutorials on how to create some modern UI with c++, SIMILAR to vape lite, NOT a src code reveal

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
wait NO, I mean... If they reveal how to make Vape Lite GUI, there will be a lot of Fake versions of Vape Lite, or even free, or better!