sumo ws config

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
i want to get a high ws sumo, what’s the best settings I can use (don’t really care about getting staffed eventually just wanna last for a month or two) + is sumo fences fine

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
sumo is filled with staff now, i got banned on an alt once after botting 50 wins, if that isnt the case anymore (it happened on new years eve) then sure ig but ur gonna last like a week

olee

Banned
Social Credit
i want to get a high ws sumo, what’s the best settings I can use (don’t really care about getting staffed eventually just wanna last for a month or two) + is sumo fences fine
Use fences and then a closet config like 3.3 85 velo and 20 cps ac and then get lilith if u dont have already and autododge 3 wlr and under like 10 wins and you will probably be fine since you won't have to rely on fences
Use Lilith and learn to streak with reg closet cheats.
Hypixel sumo is awful even if you used a closet config you probably couldn't get a very high streak due to how laggy it is sometimes and the possibility of some random non 2 tapping you off.
Apparently there is a lot of staff in sumo now so I would say maybe not..? Idk if that’s true though
Have you even seen weekly sumo wins? It's not really staffed at all lmao but the only thing that will really get you banned is getting really high dailys.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Use fences and then a closet config like 3.3 85 velo and 20 cps ac and then get lilith if u dont have already and autododge 3 wlr and under like 10 wins and you will probably be fine since you won't have to rely on fences

Hypixel sumo is awful even if you used a closet config you probably couldn't get a very high streak due to how laggy it is sometimes and the possibility of some random non 2 tapping you off.

Have you even seen weekly sumo wins? It's not really staffed at all lmao but the only thing that will really get you banned is getting really high dailys.
I feel like sumo lb uses much higher than 3.3

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Counter that with 70% velocity @ 80% chance

olee

Banned
Social Credit
I feel like sumo lb uses much higher than 3.3
Yeah most of them used like 30% and 3.5+ but it's risky and with the new atlas thing it's alot easier to get banned if you're going obvious every game