Staying Active: Forum Dedication Rewarded

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Dear Forum Members,

I would like to inform you that despite my previous plans to reduce my activity on the forums, I have come to a realization that the community greatly benefits from my assistance and support. Therefore, I have decided to continue my active participation on the forums.

I believe my presence and contributions are essential for maintaining the quality of discussions and providing valuable assistance to new cheaters and members. Furthermore, I am pleased to announce that my dedication and hard work have been recognized, resulting in me getting a well-deserved salary increase. (thank you manthe)

Rest assured, I will remain committed to offering my expertise, guidance, and support whenever needed. Together, we can strive to foster a thriving and knowledgeable community.

Thank you for your continued trust and support.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Dear Forum Members,

I would like to inform you that despite my previous plans to reduce my activity on the forums, I have come to a realization that the community greatly benefits from my assistance and support. Therefore, I have decided to continue my active participation on the forums.

I believe my presence and contributions are essential for maintaining the quality of discussions and providing valuable assistance to new cheaters and members. Furthermore, I am pleased to announce that my dedication and hard work have been recognized, resulting in me getting a well-deserved salary increase. (thank you manthe)

Rest assured, I will remain committed to offering my expertise, guidance, and support whenever needed. Together, we can strive to foster a thriving and knowledgeable community.

Thank you for your continued trust and support.
nerd3.jpg