SS bypass methods

flateagle

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
Hello, I wanted to share the methods that I have used and that have worked for me, to help you laugh at staff who don't know how to share screen...

Well, yesterday I used the first method and it worked for me, it consists of having 2 USBs, both with the same name and the same folders, you have to download the vape in incognito mode and put it in USB1 and change the name with some optimization application or something like that. In my case I call it "timerresolution", then on USB2 you have to have the real application, and at the time of the screenshare you have to do self destruct and simply enter the screenshare with USB2.

In the following method (it is old) you have to download the vape and put it in the folder of some legitimate application, example: chrome, firefox, discordcanary. etc... it must be an application that we use a lot. But before saving the vape file with the name of the application you must move the original application to another folder. and at the time of the screenshare you must put the original file in the folder replacing the vape, this has worked for me a few times....

Then, my general recommendations are to use KernelOS lite or some optimized OS that has many services stopped and does not have an antivirus, since it leaves many traces... I also recommend using privazer to delete any file without leaving a trace

I hope my contributions are useful to you.

VapeV4

Targeteater

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
Hello, I wanted to share the methods that I have used and that have worked for me, to help you laugh at staff who don't know how to share screen...

Well, yesterday I used the first method and it worked for me, it consists of having 2 USBs, both with the same name and the same folders, you have to download the vape in incognito mode and put it in USB1 and change the name with some optimization application or something like that. In my case I call it "timerresolution", then on USB2 you have to have the real application, and at the time of the screenshare you have to do self destruct and simply enter the screenshare with USB2.

In the following method (it is old) you have to download the vape and put it in the folder of some legitimate application, example: chrome, firefox, discordcanary. etc... it must be an application that we use a lot. But before saving the vape file with the name of the application you must move the original application to another folder. and at the time of the screenshare you must put the original file in the folder replacing the vape, this has worked for me a few times....

Then, my general recommendations are to use KernelOS lite or some optimized OS that has many services stopped and does not have an antivirus, since it leaves many traces... I also recommend using privazer to delete any file without leaving a trace

I hope my contributions are useful to you.
In what servers do people ss u in?