Speedmine mod

PvP

Social Credit
Vape does not have speedmine and speedmine is really useful in UHC + mega walls. Is there anywhere I can download a speedmine mod, or if someone could send me a speedmine mod.

I’m not using timer to do it because I already have timer on at 1.07 (I’m using speedmine and timer on alts so dw about me getting banned)

I don’t want to use a client that has speedmine because I like to have my forge mods and I like to use Vape more

thanks

Frosty

Social Credit
Vape does not have speedmine and speedmine is really useful in UHC + mega walls. Is there anywhere I can download a speedmine mod, or if someone could send me a speedmine mod.

I’m not using timer to do it because I already have timer on at 1.07 (I’m using speedmine and timer on alts so dw about me getting banned)

I don’t want to use a client that has speedmine because I like to have my forge mods and I like to use Vape more

thanks
Put something in suggestions to add a speedmine module in blatant

vec.

Social Credit

thanks
wrong subforum, go to suggestions. also it’s called fastbreak