someone broke into my house help!!1!

bruhpoop

Social Credit
guys omg 😱 i am hiding inside of my drawer (i can dislocate my joints at will!1) i was like this is an emergency i need help so i go on vape forums and ask the vape community on how to take out a big middle aged male (possibly armed) please submit your suggestions below.πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡ 😊

.Shucks

Social Credit
guys omg 😱 i am hiding inside of my drawer (i can dislocate my joints at will!1) i was like this is an emergency i need help so i go on vape forums and ask the vape community on how to take out a big middle aged male (possibly armed) please submit your suggestions below.πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡ 😊
Is he after your bitcoin Edge??

.Shucks

Social Credit
If hea after your bitcoin Edge do the ol grub tug technique

bruhpoop

Social Credit
If hea after your bitcoin Edge do the ol grub tug technique
thank you 😊 πŸ™ he is know on the floor and is repeatedly trying to suck his own dick, the ol bastard tried stealing my bitcoin edge, although he excecuted my family members with a fruit knife in the process it was worth it.

WORDS TO LIVE BY
family is temporary, but bitcoin edge is eternal

.Shucks

Social Credit
thank you 😊 πŸ™ he is know on the floor and is repeatedly trying to suck his own dick, the ol bastard tried stealing my bitcoin edge, although he excecuted my family members with a fruit knife in the process it was worth it.

WORDS TO LIVE BY
family is temporary, but bitcoin edge is eternal
Family wont make your rich!