Horizontal 80%
Vertical 100%
Chance 100%
Water Check

FastPlace:
Projectiles
Delay 1.0

BeanerNet:
250.0 (So it looks like im teleporting all over the place)

Hitboxes:

Nikke

Social Credit
I use
AimAssist:
Click Aim
Aim While on target
Horizontal Speed 6.5
Max Angle 121.0
Distance 4.1

Autoclicker:
Break Blocks
Left 12-16
Right 13-16 (for blocks)

Reach:
3.31 - 3.76
Vertical Check
Only While Sprinting

Velocity:
Horizontal 80%
Vertical 100%
Chance 100%
Water Check

FastPlace:
Projectiles
Delay 1.0

BeanerNet:
250.0 (So it looks like im teleporting all over the place)

Hitboxes:

Thanks for these settings they are really good and let me know if you get banned using those

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
mods will fuck you but they do not often spec so these are safe
Yes, that is true, if anything mods will usually just hang out in the lobby and if anything you will see them in game but usually only in teams or insane or something, and with all these cheaters (flying, bhopping) they count of watchdog to ban then, which it usually does and they really dont care about closet cheaters i dont think.
Thanks for these settings they are really good and let me know if you get banned using those
Ill let you know, so far with all thoes settings I havent gotten banned yet, ive been using them for about almost 3 months now

Nikke

Social Credit
Yes, that is true, if anything mods will usually just hang out in the lobby and if anything you will see them in game but usually only in teams or insane or something, and with all these cheaters (flying, bhopping) they count of watchdog to ban then, which it usually does and they really dont care about closet cheaters i dont think.

Ill let you know, so far with all thoes settings I havent gotten banned yet, ive been using them for about almost 3 months now
can i take beanernet off because it kinda lags sometimes so do i get watchdog banned if i take it off

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
can i take beanernet off because it kinda lags sometimes so do i get watchdog banned if i take it off
yes you can take it off, I have used thoes settings without beanernet and i havent gotten banned. you should be alright without beanernet, if you want to be extra safe you can lower your reach to 3.3-3.6