Silent Killaura feedback

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4

Suggestion Description: add strafe increase to silent aura (similar to aimassist option), 10 aim speed isnt enough to catch up enemies when you play a gamemode that has speed 2 effect. and im not sure if using custom aim speed actually works, i tried 99999 speed and it still manages to miss aim sometimes. also silent aura needs to have option "always click" since it works like a triggerbot, it doesnt click until it aims at player hitbox, and since it uses its own silent aim to aim at enemies you basically cant win any trade against someone plays legit (what i mean here is no matter how good your aim is, aura uses its own aim and when it fails to aim player hitbox it just stops clicking and that gives you so much disadvantage)

Video Reference (Not required): not required

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4

Suggestion Description: add strafe increase to silent aura (similar to aimassist option), 10 aim speed isnt enough to catch up enemies when you play a gamemode that has speed 2 effect. and im not sure if using custom aim speed actually works, i tried 99999 speed and it still manages to miss aim sometimes. also silent aura needs to have option "always click" since it works like a triggerbot, it doesnt click until it aims at player hitbox, and since it uses its own silent aim to aim at enemies you basically cant win any trade against someone plays legit (what i mean here is no matter how good your aim is, aura uses its own aim and when it fails to aim player hitbox it just stops clicking and that gives you so much disadvantage)

Video Reference (Not required): not required
The custom aim does work. If you compare 100 to 10 you can see a huge difference.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
The custom aim does work. If you compare 100 to 10 you can see a huge difference.
it still managed to fail at aiming the opponent when i played boxing (while using 99999 aim speed) my swing range was set to 5 blocks also

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
it still managed to fail at aiming the opponent when i played boxing (while using 99999 aim speed) my swing range was set to 5 blocks also
99999 might be too high and causes it to bug out, it was mentioned somewhere in a bug report that issues at speed that high aren’t really bugs (since why would you set it that high)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
99999 might be too high and causes it to bug out, it was mentioned somewhere in a bug report that issues at speed that high aren’t really bugs (since why would you set it that high)
Then I would guess that this killaura type is making usage of a silent aim assist as if you also go there and set the speed very high and then also have the speed module enabled it randomly "disables" itself for like half a second before working again when you and your opponent are in the same spot.