Should I release the last version of 1.7.10 Lunar that can still be injected into?

Should I release the last version of Lunar Client 1.7.10 to the public?

• Yes

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

Pqradox

Social Credit
I think it's already known that injecting v4 / vl to 1.7.10 is impossible at the moment (for the newest lunar versions after 2022 or something)

When I figured out what mappings and stuff were I started saving old versions of Lunar just in case something happened and I couldn't inject. Yes I could use forge but I didn't wanna spend time downloading a bunch of mods from untrustworthy sources. Anyways that led to me saving about 30+ versions of lunar (between 1.8.9 and 1.7.10)

I think I've only mentioned a few times that I had versions from 2021 saved (that still work and can inject, tested few months ago) some people wanted it but I never really went forward with those requests for a few reasons.

1. I did not want to be responsible for any sort of copyright issues releasing something like this in the small case that Lunar could find my real online identity.

2. Didn't want to deal with morons insisting I would be releasing a "virus" (because I totally would build 2 years of reputation and almost 4k messages on this forum just to steal your account on a game I don't play anymore.)

3. I just wanted to keep it to myself lol

The question is now, do I release it? I only started considering it now because I do not play Minecraft anymore and plan on quitting com in the future so releasing it wouldn't have any impact on me (other than the potential copyright thing) I've held onto this for about 2 years almost now so I guess I can just take everyone's opinion on what I should do.

Please note that the results of this poll will not be my final action, I'm doing what I think is best and safest for myself.
Is there any real benefit of playing in 1.7.10 over playing in 1.8.9 that can't be substituted by mods? I know the biggest one is the hit delay but vape already removes that as far as I'm aware.

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit
Is there any real benefit of playing in 1.7.10 over playing in 1.8.9 that can't be substituted by mods? I know the biggest one is the hit delay but vape already removes that as far as I'm aware.
are u sure, doge told me im experiencing the placebo effect or whtevr, but I played minecraft long enough to notice a difference

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
They didn't get rid of anything? Do you see other old versions of lunar that are publicly released? No because it's useless and they don't care if they were to do anything it would be to solar socket since they make cosmetics free and not some kid releasing a old version you can cheat on.
They used to copyright strike Specially's videos on YouTube where he makes Solar Twekas tutorials.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
They didn't get rid of anything? Do you see other old versions of lunar that are publicly released? No because it's useless and they don't care if they were to do anything it would be to solar socket since they make cosmetics free and not some kid releasing a old version you can cheat on.
why do u argue with anyone and anything on this forum, we already have enough retards

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
90% upvote rate :O, bump
29 - 3 I would’ve by now but honestly I take enough abuse from the community as it is, this is probably going to enable it further and I don’t want to answer endless streams of questions from idiots.

I’ll reconsider when I leave the community.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
29 - 3 I would’ve by now but honestly I take enough abuse from the community as it is, this is probably going to enable it further and I don’t want to answer endless streams of questions from idiots.

Don't release it. Its kind of obsolete by now especially since lite works on 1.8.9 just fine with nohitdelay mod making pvp pretty much identical to 1.7.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

There were just so many people having issues with Vape injecting the last few days. But yeah it's also just insane that Vape V4.10 was released half a year ago and Manthe has a new update ready for a quarter year.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
There were just so many people having issues with Vape injecting the last few days. But yeah it's also just insane that Vape V4.10 was released half a year ago and Manthe has a new update ready for a quarter year.
he is going to release Vape V4 Pro Max

ZennC

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
also if you really wanna distribute it, just pass me it, i live in a third world country and could just upload it without any repurcussions lol