Should I buy Vape V4 or Vape Lite?

Shadow6006ITAAA

Social Credit
I know i could've easily asked the support team, but I want to know the community answers: Should I buy Vape V4 or Vape Lite? The fact is that I don't like Vape Lite's app GUI, even if Vape Lite is perfect for closet cheating (which I want to do). On the other sde, Vape V4 has (at least for me) a cooler GUI, even if it isn't able to closet cheat. So, discarding the GUI, should I buy Vape V4 or Vape Lite for closet cheating?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I know i could've easily asked the support team, but I want to know the community answers: Should I buy Vape V4 or Vape Lite? The fact is that I don't like Vape Lite's app GUI, even if Vape Lite is perfect for closet cheating (which I want to do). On the other sde, Vape V4 has (at least for me) a cooler GUI, even if it isn't able to closet cheat. So, discarding the GUI, should I buy Vape V4 or Vape Lite for closet cheating?
V4 if you don't need screenshare proof. V4 is just as good for closet cheating (maybe better as you got nicer visuals and modules like antibot). Lite is for staying undetected in a screenshare, which V4 cannot provide.

pickledick

Social Credit
you can 100% use vape v4 for closet cheating. they both are made for that. The only difference with lite is that it can bypass screenshares, but most servers dont screenshare anymore anyway

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The vape lite and vape v4 gui are almost the same. Also if you only care about staying undetected server-sided, vape v4 is enough.