should I buy vape lite or stick with vape v4?

Ilikeedge

Social Credit
I've been having vape v4 for a while and I wanna just start cheating on lunar client
now you can inject vape v4 into lunar client but should I go for vape lite?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I've been having vape v4 for a while and I wanna just start cheating on lunar client
now you can inject vape v4 into lunar client but should I go for vape lite?
Vape lite can be injected into lunar client 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 but vape v4 can be injected into lunar client 1.8.9.

So it's up to you.

Ilikeedge

Social Credit
Vape lite can be injected into lunar client 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 but vape v4 can be injected into lunar client 1.8.9.

So it's up to you.
but vape v4 is not always injectable into lunar I mean like
after the lunar gets updated sometimes you can't inject v4 into lunar and stuff
but vape lite is especially for clients such as lunar so
yeah :/

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
but vape v4 is not always injectable into lunar I mean like
after the lunar gets updated sometimes you can't inject v4 into lunar and stuff
but vape lite is especially for clients such as lunar so
yeah :/
Vape lite and vape v4 don't support lunar client. And I've never met any issue from crashing while injecting vape v4/vape lite.

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
If you are gonna play hypixel stay with v4. if you will play private tournaments that may ss then I recommend getting lite. its also useful in /duel and stuff. If you are gonna grind stick with v4.

Anatoly Knyazev

Social Credit
Well for some AC on alot of servers Vape V4 is can found not too hard. I'd suggest going with Vape lite, its harder to detect.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Well for some AC on alot of servers Vape V4 is can found not too hard. I'd suggest going with Vape lite, its harder to detect.
Vape v4 is the same as vape lite in terms of server-side detections, but in screenshare vape lite can't be found while vape v4 isn't made for.