Settings Request Format

KhwPp

Social Credit
By making this format it's easier for us to help you. This is also better for other users to understand and give you a faster feedback.

Consider putting [Request] on your thread title, so we can differentiate between someone requesting OR sharing their settings.

Example:
[Request] Best Badlion settings for July?

This is how the format should like:
Code:
Vape (V2/Lite):
Server:
Average ping (to the chosen server):
Game type (General/PotPvP/BuildUHC):
Recording settings (yes/no):
Settings type (Normal/Undetectable):
Any other comments:

Vape (V2/Lite): V2
Server: Badlion
Average ping (to the chosen server): 150-180
Game type (General/PotPvP/BuildUHC): General
Recording settings (yes/no): No
Settings type (Normal/Undetectable): Normal
Any other comments: Velocity should always be at 85% (please help me choosing the right chance value) | Reach always above 3.4 (my ping sucks I need that extra reach) | Strafe and WTap are bannable but I'm okay with low settings since I chose "normal" as my settings type.

*By 'undetectable' it's meant to be most legit settings (this does not assure you won't get banned using this type of settings).
**In the 'other comments' you should add whatever you feel like telling, for example "reach most be over 3.2 and Horizontal Velocity no less than 91...".

Hopefully @Manthe pins this thread so it's easier to access.

KhwPp

Social Credit
All I have to say;

Listing your ping is pretty much unnecessary. Unless you're on a shitty server like faithful that uses a player's ms in order to determine a reach check, your ping will not effect or bypass any server's anticheat.
Yeah but what about people who can't really play the game without a reach above 3.4 (like me lol). It's most likely a reference, if you have a ping under 50 on Badlion you shouldn't even consider using reach.

Kyanite

Social Credit
All I have to say;

Listing your ping is pretty much unnecessary. Unless you're on a shitty server like faithful that uses a player's ms in order to determine a reach check, your ping will not effect or bypass any server's anticheat.
True.

dropping

Social Credit
All I have to say;

old Killaura check used ping and had a moderate margin of error because of lag, new one is much more advanced and has an extremely low margin of error, which works out because real killauras set off multiple logs per attack. Both the new and old reach checks are not effected by ping unless your hits register more than 5 seconds late, the killaura info is completely factual while the reach info is from my experiences, but I have yet to have an exception. I am interested in why you think the reach check is ping based though.