Settings (No AC)

iguana06

Social Credit
My friend is hosting a Hunger Games survival, for cash money, on his own server. the server doesnt have a ac, and there will be no "staff" spectating. I just want decent settings that other players wont notice, and any other utility cheats that i should use.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
NoFall normal on a toggle (if no one sees you using it)
Low reach, probably like 3,1 or 3,2 depends
Fastplace or smth
Maybe fastconsume but not on too low ticks? Lol

Whatever wouldn't be noticeable pretty much

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
My friend is hosting a Hunger Games survival, for cash money, on his own server. the server doesnt have a ac, and there will be no "staff" spectating. I just want decent settings that other players wont notice, and any other utility cheats that i should use.
With no ac or staff

Go 3.1 - 3.4 on 80% chance
Idk if u want velo for hunger but you can toggle like 70 if you’re near a cliff
have ka bound at the same angle as your fov, obviously don’t use AutoBlock

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
you can check my signature and use the mmc config if u dont wanna be sussed out by people and you can also use 85% 90% 100% chance velo

olee

Banned
Social Credit
StorageESP and maybe chest stealer and then like nametags autoclicker and 3.1-3.3 that should be fine

olee

Banned
Social Credit
Also, if it has no anti cheat at all you could use something like timer on a low setting like 1.07 to get to mid faster when the game starts

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I'd say the default profile settings of Vape are very good for you scenario. Just go to general settings and reset your profile there.