Settings for MMC (270 - 300ms)

uFrappe

Social Credit
I'm trying to find a good config for MMC, but I don't know what my settings should be. I am trying to find settings for Autoclicker, AimAssist, Reach, Velocity, Throwpot, and Refill. I would also like to know if some of these hacks are advisable in MMC

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Probably just run a standard 9-11 CPS AutoClicker, AimAssist is up to you, lower is better for undetectability. Reach you're going to want to set below 3.25 at minimum, MMC's anti-cheat is really good (as far as I am aware) and I'm not sure what level of Reach bypasses. If you're going to use Velocity, make sure you only edit your horizontal values since vertical velocity has been patched in almost every HCF anti-cheat since Albert Blockenstein (aka Prplz) figured out how to do math back in 2016 and patched it on Kohi. Throwpot and Refill you can likely set at whatever settings you like, but as per the norm, lower settings are better if you're aiming to closet cheat. You can push your settings up slowly (very slowly) as you play and bypass until you find the upper limit of the hacks (aka when you get banned, lol), then you can just alt and play at just below those upper limits and you should be fine.