Social Credit
if you dont tell us your setting we wont know whats flagging
i forgot it but heres the settings im using now
Autoclicker: 9-18
disable click delay, breakblocks
Reach: 3.01-3.05
only while sprinting, disable in water
velo 98/100/100

it works pretty well with this, it gives me little bit of advantage but still i can destroy some kids

RecksOnTack

Social Credit
velo 98/100/100

it works pretty well with this, it gives me little bit of advantage but still i can destroy some kids
Don’t use velocity lmfao

RecksOnTack

Social Credit
velo 98/100/100

Turn on beaner net if u have Low ping for example u would wanna have 240 ping and turn on w tap use 3.5 range 1-3.5 and use 9.5-15.7 autoclicker and for the w tap set all of the delays to 0 and use aim assist use ur fov based on the fov u use in Minecraft and for the speed use 6.5 u would wanna experiment with the settings oh yeah aim assist is 4.5 range

RecksOnTack

Social Credit
Turn on beaner net if u have Low ping for example u would wanna have 240 ping and turn on w tap use 3.5 range 1-3.5 and use 9.5-15.7 autoclicker and for the w tap set all of the delays to 0 and use aim assist use ur fov based on the fov u use in Minecraft and for the speed use 6.5 u would wanna experiment with the settings oh yeah aim assist is 4.5 range
Don’t spoof ur ping disable the spoof thingy and it would make ur ping higher so that u have delayed velocity if yk what I mean