Server Ban Question

Krispy

Social Credit
I was banned on a server I play on with my main account. But before I was banned I logged 3 of my alts into the server while my main is still logged in as well. If I were to use a vpn on one of my alt accounts and logged into the server with a different name. Would a alert still pop up saying im ban evading even though I logged into the server with a VPN? Just curious if you logged your alts and main on the same ip, would my alts always be connected to my main account even if I were connected to a vpn?

ukm

Social Credit
You expect us to help you when you don't even want to share the server name

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I was banned on a server I play on with my main account. But before I was banned I logged 3 of my alts into the server while my main is still logged in as well. If I were to use a vpn on one of my alt accounts and logged into the server with a different name. Would a alert still pop up saying im ban evading even though I logged into the server with a VPN? Just curious if you logged your alts and main on the same ip, would my alts always be connected to my main account even if I were connected to a vpn?
It would most likely say you're ban evading because they would be linked to your account.