Semi-blatant settings for Hypixel

bozo

Social Credit
Hi, I recently got back into cheating on Minecraft and I decided to reinstall Vape V4 after hearing about the newly added features. I am not too well versed in what is "meta" or something at the moment, and if anybody knows a good semi-blatant config for vape updated as of 2024 for the newly added stuff (assuming its good) id appreciate it.

FearSpake

Social Credit
alright so the new hypixel figgy is as follows. friend lasted a month and a half with the replay clearing thing but its not required.
AIM ASSIST MAX SETTING
autoclicker extra+ random 17-19 cps
Velocity 60h 100v 2 tick 90% chance. tune horizontal however you want it does staff the more blatant you go. he used 0 in his config but vertical might watchdog if somebody could confirm below.
stuff thats bad and bans in under a day is reach and keepsprint.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Hi, I recently got back into cheating on Minecraft and I decided to reinstall Vape V4 after hearing about the newly added features. I am not too well versed in what is "meta" or something at the moment, and if anybody knows a good semi-blatant config for vape updated as of 2024 for the newly added stuff (assuming its good) id appreciate it.
Check Merryzz's guide and adjust it as you want

Gyro

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
whats
alright so the new hypixel figgy is as follows. friend lasted a month and a half with the replay clearing thing but its not required.
AIM ASSIST MAX SETTING
autoclicker extra+ random 17-19 cps
Velocity 60h 100v 2 tick 90% chance. tune horizontal however you want it does staff the more blatant you go. he used 0 in his config but vertical might watchdog if somebody could confirm below.
stuff thats bad and bans in under a day is reach and keepsprint.
replay clearing

FearSpake

Social Credit
how would you go about doing that, i don’t think /replay clear exists
the theory people seem to have developed is that if you play other games is pushes the replay you were cheating in out of the staff's gui for /replays. I dont think it works like that but other people who have been cheating and getting banned seem to think that so its possible.