self destruct

KoniemPvP

Social Credit
I'm Brazilian and I think I have a problem with my vape v4, for me the self destruct option doesn't appear, even pressing control+home can you help me?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I'm Brazilian and I think I have a problem with my vape v4, for me the self destruct option doesn't appear, even pressing control+home can you help me?
There is no longer an uninject button for vape v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You just have to close minecraft. It's kinda stupid but I'm sure there is a reason (probably to stop the misconception that v4 actually hides itself in ss)

KoniemPvP

Social Credit
Você só precisa fechar o minecraft. É meio estúpido, mas tenho certeza de que há uma razão (provavelmente para acabar com o equívoco de que a v4 realmente se esconde no ss)
So I will simply take a punishment for free because closing minecraft in SS is ban lolol

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You just have to close minecraft. It's kinda stupid but I'm sure there is a reason (probably to stop the misconception that v4 actually hides itself in ss)
I think it also caused some crashing issues and such, like i’m pretty sure if you uninject and inject again you would crash so you would have to restart game anyways. Uninject was still a cool feature though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I think it also caused some crashing issues and such, like i’m pretty sure if you uninject and inject again you would crash so you would have to restart game anyways. Uninject was still a cool feature though.
It wasn't because of that. If it was an issue then it would be fixed.

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
it's also a sad truth but vape lite no longer recommended for practice anymore. last update was a year ago and other clients like karma or entropy are reckon better at both updates frequency, supports, and screenshare bypasses

pickledick

Social Credit
it's also a sad truth but vape lite no longer recommended for practice anymore. last update was a year ago and other clients like karma or entropy are reckon better at both updates frequency, supports, and screenshare bypasses
Lmao as if they need to constantly update modules to keep them undetected? No doesn’t work that way. Vl is literally better in every category you’re just emotional about them adding useless features that vape already has

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Lmao as if they need to constantly update modules to keep them undetected? No doesn’t work that way. Vl is literally better in every category you’re just emotional about them adding useless features that vape already has
no im not talking that way. also i wasnt saying vape lite doesnt update which lose bypasses in anyway; take vape v4 as a example, they used to leave it at 4months no update and still bypass good. but the thing its, its just about the player experiences: they wants update and bug fixes (pretty sure vape lite doesnt have bugs), also injectability for upcoming or new clients towards. also it seems to be enough for a ghost client to have basic modules, it isnt a hybird client in anyway. also ppl wants like new gui or smth, they keep updating clients for better experiences day by day.

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
also not to mention, the update frequency of screenshare detecting tools is insanely fast, which left clients are not being updated that frequent may not bypass them anymore, and left being detected. but still, there almost barely a server which screenshare anymore.

pickledick

Social Credit
also not to mention, the update frequency of screenshare detecting tools is insanely fast, which left clients are not being updated that frequent may not bypass them anymore, and left being detected. but still, there almost barely a server which screenshare anymore.
They don’t have to “update” to fix screenshare detections. That’s always been in silent updates. “Updates” are ONLY new features, theyve said that a million times. They do silent updates as needed and they’ve done many over the last year, they just haven’t done an “update” to add a new module. That’s what you’re not understanding

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
They don’t have to “update” to fix screenshare detections. That’s always been in silent updates. “Updates” are ONLY new features, theyve said that a million times. They do silent updates as needed and they’ve done many over the last year, they just haven’t done an “update” to add a new module. That’s what you’re not understanding
thanks for explaining it. but still, there are reasons why they choose others over than vape lite, which i suppose it was the appearance. dont get me wrong, the vape lite still have a good gui, but maybe those have things like better customization at its appearance or smth, eg as a text gui.

pickledick

Social Credit
thanks for explaining it. but still, there are reasons why they choose others over than vape lite, which i suppose it was the appearance. dont get me wrong, the vape lite still have a good gui, but maybe those have things like better customization at its appearance or smth, eg as a text gui.
“They”? If you have any actual person suggestions then you should suggest them. You shouldn’t worry too much about what uninformed people are thinking