Self Destruct Question (Vape V2)

dogevaper

Social Credit
When I get frozen, a chest thing pops up (like saying YOU HAVE BEEN FROZE 5 MIN TO JOIN TS.EXAMPLE.COM) and I cant open the gui and click self destruct. What should I do?

KhwPp

Social Credit
You must click (on your keyboard) Control + Home keys to self-destruct. But since you're not clicking from the GUI, the "temp disable" option will not work. This means you'll have to login to vape.gg and temp disable yourself.

Stealth

Social Credit
When I get frozen, a chest thing pops up (like saying YOU HAVE BEEN FROZE 5 MIN TO JOIN TS.EXAMPLE.COM) and I cant open the gui and click self destruct. What should I do?
And another person who cannot read simple tutorials.

Ocureal

Social Credit
And another person who cannot read simple tutorials.
its like the thing in math class
like this
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
like it never ends or some shit

Prometheus

Social Credit
its like the thing in math class
like this
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
like it never ends or some shit
Lmao now we all know you never went to school.

Prometheus

Social Credit
what is the home key on black widow pls?
I'm in a good mood so I'm not gonna tell you how much of a retard you are for bumping this thread.

The home key is the key that says 'HOME' on it. I know that seems quite complicated but see if you can locate it on your keyboard before coming here.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I honestly didn't think you were me. But I'm not about to scoop down into immaturity like your doing.
How's that even immaturity LOL. You're the one who's had school at home, what is worse than that, holy shit? lmao

KhwPp

Social Credit
Where are we getting with insulting someone’s education?

I just don’t get it.
I'm just giving my personal opinion on what home schooling is, and at least for me, it's garbage. That's not even the point, says I'm immature when he's the one who gets triggered for simple shit lol.
your right im homed school. You can die you fucking cunt, go slit
"immature"