Scaffold issue

TuBeDyBeDuDu

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
I keep falling when I use GodBridge and TellyBridge. Any tips and tricks to use it as it is intended ?

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Misinformation
look i know this isnt the answer you were looking for but please for the love of god do not use godbridge or tellybridge. they probably flag on most half-decent anticheats and its not worth using them anywhere (maybe bridging servers) even if they dont.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
look i know this isnt the answer you were looking for but please for the love of god do not use godbridge or tellybridge. they probably flag on most half-decent anticheats and its not worth using them anywhere (maybe bridging servers) even if they dont.
how come it flags any anticheat lol, it does something a legit player can do

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It doesn't modify packets lol, you can't detect it without false banning everyone placing blocks. Some servers limit how many blocks/how fast you can bridge but that isn't flagging and it happens even if you're legit (cough cough hypixel)